Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Raw Reax - 9/10/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on the 9/10 Raw.

I LOVED the opening Punk promo. He's got to be one of the all-time best on the mic.

Fine tag match. It's a shame that Cesaro lost, though. He's still early in his career and could use some protection from the booking committee.

Looks like tonight's comedy segments will involve Sheamus. Ugh.

Fine Divas match. Why not make Sunday's match a triple threat?

I liked the Punk/AJ segment.

If Cena was WWE Champion, I doubt his match would be going on this early.

I liked Ziggler interfering to rustle the jimmies of the WWE Universe.

I'm only ok with Ziggler losing because it turned into a handicap match. He should really be protected more as someone positioned to be a future Champion.

Fine match to continue the stories for Ryback, Slater, and Ryder. It's time for Ryback to move to some bigger fish.

Kind of a crazy change to the tag team division. I'm intrigued, but it kind of derails the story that was going on. Maybe this is the jolt the division needs?

Remember when Tyson Kidd upset Tensai? Whatever happened to that? Fine match.

Scary situation with Lawler. I hope he turns out ok.

Not much ground covered with Sheamus vs. Otunga. This World Title reign could use a jumpstart.

Kind of weird segment with the GMs. Are they going to end up fighting for control of both shows?

WHOA. This commentary situation just got really concerning.

I like Rhodes beating Mysterio to elevate the talented former IC Champ.

Heels vs. heels? It's pandemonium!

I'll have more on the scary Lawler situation in the posts to come.

Pretty awesome promos with Punk and Cena. It made me want to root for Punk to beat Cena, though.

They were in a tough spot without Lawler. I'm a little surprised that they stopped commentary.

More shows and news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment