Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Interviews with Booker/AJ/Ziggler, and Questions on Rey and ECW

Booker T. talked about wrestling one more match, the Hall of Fame, and more.

AJ talked ahead of Raw in Montreal.

Dolph Ziggler talked.

For my take on the 8/30 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

The rest of the questions are answered after the break.

2. Unless he fails another Wellness test, I think WWE will keep him until he retires for the reasons they mentioned. It'd be interesting for him to go TNA, though.

3. I'm honestly not good at "best" questions. It's so subjective and there are so many teams to choose from (many of whom I'm not as familiar with as I'd like to be).

4. This one's a little before my time. If I had tons of free time, I'd watch a bunch of old matches and be an expert on all this stuff, but I have other things to do!

5. If more get bought, I bet they'll get on it quicker!

More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment