Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Raw Reax - 9/23/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
Rather interesting opening. I'm enjoying this angle.

Del Rio vs. Kofi was a pretty good match, though I don't know if the even showing elevated Kofi or brought Del Rio down a notch.

I like the set up for MizTV.

Very good tag match. I'm impressed with both acts.

Not a shocking post-match. I think PTP looked good in defeat. What's the Wyatt Family's next purpose now that they've taken Kane out?

I really liked the MizTV segment, though it dawned on me that they really buried Miz there.

Orton vs. Van Dam was nice enough. It feels like they're going through a lot of big matches lately.

WOW. They're really building Orton as a vicious heel. This angle's got potential.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Los Matadores have up their sleeves. I wonder what their names will be?

Glad that Del Rio got some more heat on Van Dam. Del Rio's at an odd place in this angle.

Fine enough Bellas/Orton segment. They're really getting personal, huh?

I liked the tension between AJ and Stephanie, though it's a little weird that heels are heeling each other. AJ's really living her dream.

Looks like we finally found someone who can beat Santino. Good little match.

Pretty good segment with Heyman et al. and Punk. I loved how they incorporated Chicago into the situation.

Whoa. What? If this match was longer, I guess I'd be ok with AJ losing to Brie. But not in that scenario. It made AJ look weak after the big matches with Kaitlyn.

Cool RKO video.

Nice Shield promo, though I expected nothing less.

Kickass segment with Bryan, The Shield, Goldust and Cody Rhodes. I'm really feeling Bryan's babyface journey.

I liked the continuity of RVD and Kofi's previous injuries coming into play in the main event. I really enjoyed the match overall, since it gave some spotlight to some of the younger people on the roster and had good drama.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment