Total Pageviews

Friday, November 3, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/2/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
-- Rosemary/Allie vs. Spinelli/Sienna:
The Impact world tour continues.


It makes sense to focus on Allie. She's not as dangerous as her partner.

I'm enjoying Rosemary.

Spinelli's not bad!

I liked Rosemary's situp thing.

Not bad to keep things going toward BFG.

- Lambert/ATT:
Lambert is GOLD on the mic.


Damn. Lambert just owning the Impact workers here.

Wow. Lambert's going to run Impact right out of Orlando!!

- Moose/Okabayashi vs. Nakajima/Kitamiya:
Again, this show is more like "Impact and Friends" at this point given all the company crossover. Which I guess was kind of the goal of GFW as far as getting other promotions over and showing their worldwide reach and stuff.


I'm liking this so far. I could see fans choosing NOAH over Impact!

This is really physical. Wow.

Moose is an impressive athlete. I hope he's a big part of the next stage of Impact.

Good work here.

Nice match!

- Drake/Adonis/LAX:
I like Eli's role here. He's pretty smooth.


Ha. Konnan's not about to work with any crackers.

This should be interesting. I assume the alliance will be shaky.

- Trevor vs. Garza vs. Dezmond vs. Sonjay vs. Sydal vs. Petey:
Wait. They're doing the exact same match they're going to do at BFG, just without the title on the line? I can see why Low Ki left rather than be part of this.

I wonder if any of these names will ever end up on 205 Live.

Lots of movement here, as is the norm.

The action just keeps on going!

Sometimes Impact just throws a bunch of small guys together to flip around in order to fill some time.

And it's over. I'm curious if they'll change things up at all for the PPV.

- Video packages:
They're REALLY short on content. It's concerning they're showing so much footage from other promotions and so many video packages to cut costs.

- Borash/Gail:
Gail is absolutely an Impact legend.

I'm curious what else Gail will do before the end of the year.

- Impact/oVe vs. Drake/LAX:
LAX going 5150 already!!

HAHAHAAH Drake getting in on the sneak attack, too.

Impact can be a top guy here.

This is something of a showcase for the No. 1 Contender.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
I generally enjoy a big crazy brawl.


Wow. He's really sending a message to Johnny.

That was pretty cool. I wouldn't be shocked if Eli and Johnny get railroaded for Alberto at BFG or shortly after, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment