Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Raw Reax - 11/20/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Steph/HHH/Angle/Jordan/Braun:
Ohhhhh booooyyyyyy. It's another episode of WWE TV starting with a focus on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. This was happening in 1999.

At least Kurt stopped that before it got too self-congratulatory.

OH MY GOD KURT'S FINALLY STEPPING TO THE PLATE!!

And Jason Jordan coming for revenge, too! This might be alright!!

Haha nice timing from Braun.

HHH vs. Braun could be really good.

HAHAHAHAHA Stephanie definitely played Hunter's enemies there.

- Finn vs. Joe:
I'm liking this early.

Nice story to start.

Both men can really go.

I'm impressed with this so far.

These two each other well, and it shows.

That was really good!!

- Angle/Jordan:
I like Jason showing some ruthless aggression or whatever you want to call it.

Strong showing from Jason after being left out of Survivor Series.

- Dana promo:
Good luck, Dana!


- Asuka vs. Dana:
Asuka dominating can be pretty fun.

Dana must really have a death wish.

Strong showing from the still undefeated Asuka.

- MizTV:
I like Miz giving Corbin some props for winning.


Wow, Miz can't even get people on his show after that loss.

Oh no! Did Roman get sick again??

The Shield definitely look pretty unstoppable. What's next for them?

Haha. Of course Miz wants to be the focus here.

YES. A thank you AND a merchandise check.

Miz talking himself into a title match. I don't know if that's the best idea for him.

HAHAHA like Bo and Curtis are a threat to The Shield.

Pretty fun destruction of Miz's supporting cast.

- Braun interview:
I have my doubts about HHH vs. Braun, as HHH usually acts like he's way too cool to be working with his opponent.

- Dean vs. Sheamus:
Nice start.

I like the physicality here.

Haha I liked the counter to the rebound clothesline.

Nice power from Sheamus.

I'm loving the suplex throws.

This is going well!

Both men working hard here.

Ha. Like Cesaro was going to listen to Seth!

This is really good!

Nice work!

- M. Hardy/Jordan:
I like this developing relationship.

I'm expecting a heel turn from this.

- Alexa/Mickie/Bayley/Sasha/Alicia/Angle:
Hahahaa Alexa not letting that setback bring her down.

Wow, who ISN'T smelling blood in the water here?

Mostly entertaining segment.

I kept expecting Paige to pop up!

- Bayley vs. Sasha vs. Alicia vs. Mickie:
Everyone's trying to make a name for themselves here.

Ahhh... there's our former Divas' Champion.

Looks like Paige has some friends! I haven't seen much of Mandy, but I like I've seen from Sonya so far. I'm surprised they're debuting before some others in NXT, but I suppose they're going to be the Bo and Curtis to Paige's Miz.

- Post-match:
Ha. I don't blame Alicia for leaving.

Not bad to re-establish Paige!

- Paige/Sonya/Mandy/Alexa:
Haha. I like Alexa trying to turn all of this to her advantage.

NICE. I like the group wanting to the take over the division, and facing everyone.

- Braun vs. Jason:
Jordan has some guts!

Oooohhh.... this won't end well for Jason.

Well, Jason survived! He should be thanking Kane.

- Post-match:
Kane really has a grudge, huh?

- Cruisers promo:
I love Enzo's ego.

Like Enzo's going to let those other guys challenge for his title.

OOOOOHHHHH Rich with a stiff shot.

Haha. Enzo bailing.

- Gulak/Ariya/Noam/Nese vs. Swann/Cedric/Akira/Mustafa:
I'm surprised we didn't get Team Enzo vs. Team Kalisto at Survivor Series.

I can see casual viewers having a hard time getting into this division when they throw so many people into one segment.

I like this so far. It's not just MOVES.

It's tough to get over this many people in so little time, so everyone just kind of comes in and does a spot.

That was a pretty cool ending.

- Angle et al.:
Wow, Miz. Talk about timing, man.

- Elias/M. Hardy:
Not really sure why I find Elias entertaining. I guess I'm a sucker for cheap heat.

I love the interaction with the crowd.

That wasn't bad to keep everything moving on.

- Miz vs. Roman:
Hahahaha Miz going for the countout.

Miz definitely trying to get the win ASAP.

Roman is strong.

SO many clotheslines.

This is going well so far.

I really hope Miz can be a top player again someday.

NICE counter to the running dropkick.

I still want to see Miz steal Angle's moves.

This is going pretty well!

The Bar making the save!

Looks like we're in for a six-man TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!!

Not bad at all!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment