Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 30, 2017

NXT and ROH Reax - 11/29/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Profits vs. Riddick/Tino:
This is pretty solid early.

The Profits are a pretty fun duo.

I like Tino's cockiness.

This is going well!

Hahaha I loved Moss trying to help with the cover.

Not bad at all!

- Mountain interview:
Pete is a pretty great heel.

- Andrews interview:
I like Mark's motivation.

- Kairi vs. Peyton:
Nice work so far. I'm glad the Iconic Duo weren't rushed to Raw or Smackdown. They're good foils for Kairi here.

Fine work.

Sane's go some good spark.

That wasn't bad at all!

- Sonya/Ruby announcement:
Oh I am absolutely ready for that.

- Mountain vs. Dunne/Andrews:
I love grappling. It's a lost art these days.

HAHAAHAH that false tag.

This is good. The mustache duo is pretty smooth.

I really want to see Dunne face Marty Scurll.

This is nice!

I like the tension between Andrews and Dunne.

Dunne is out to hurt people. Nothing fancy needed.

Nice counter to the Tyler Driver.

Andrews can be a little on the flippy side.

HOLY SHIT that Frankensteiner/powerbomb spot. Wow. Just... wow.

Dunne is just straight up MEAN.

Nice double-team powerbomb.

This is great!

I liked Dunne almost winning off the airplane spin spot.

That was a really good ending. 

- Post-match:
Dunne has, and needs, no friends. 

-- ROH: 
- B. Club promo:
That was pretty good. ROH has really improved with making the show a cohesive episode instead of just throwing a bunch of segments and matches together.

- Silas vs. Gresham:
Good start.

I like the heel work here.

Pretty fun work!!

So, like, is Bruiser going to join Silas during the title match, too?

Gresham is pretty solid.

I'm liking this!

I love the heel antics.

Gresham basically in a handicap match tonight.

Man. This referee is incredibly inept.

Not bad overall!

 - Kingdom promo:
I don't know who's been pushing for more backstage segments and promos, but I'm very glad they're doing it.

That was good.

- War Machine/Addiction:
The Addiction's determined to be paid attention to.

OH MY GOD! I didn't expect that spot with Kazarian hitting someone in the crowd. That was something else.

WOW. This is intense. I like it.

Well that was weird as hell.

- Coleman/King:
Wow. Caprice going after the champ. Maybe actually win a match to qualify to face him?

I like the intensity here.

Smart to work Kenny into defending the title.

- Cody promo:
Pretty good. He comes across as a star.

- Flip/S. Sky/C2C vs. Scurll/Page/Bucks:
Well that was a weird start!

I like the use of the Code of Honor here.

HAHAHAHA that's why you don't grandstand so much in  a match.

Flip's definitely flippy.

I'm liking the story here!

Lots of flash here.

Nice to see a dive fail here and there, although obviously the crowd loves stunts.

This is pretty wild.

BizCliz definitely works together well.

Everyone getting involved all over the place.

I'm impressed with how much work is going on here.

A German to the apron is always scary looking.

OUCCHHHH diving right into superkicks.

I haven't seen a match this crazy on ROH TV in a while.

I do like the story going on here.

That was one of the craziest endings I've ever seen. Wow.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment