Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Raw Reax - 11/6/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Open condolences:
That's good of them to do. It's a scary place out there.

- MizTV:
It's kind of awkward acknowledging a social media angle with the knowledge most fans watching aren't following that kind of thing.

It's going to be weird having to choose which man to cheer in Miz vs. Corbin.

Miz and Corbin have a lot in common given Baron's "anti-indies" stint in NXT.

Damn. Miz firing back pretty stiffly.

I love Miz painting Kurt as chasing some final glory at other names' expense.

I wonder how many more Angle matches we're in for.

I am SSSSOOOOO tired of the "B show" thing.

I don't see Kane listening to or taking orders from anyone.

It's a shame we'll never get Angle vs. Bryan.

I love the victimhood here from Miz.

Miz is cracking me up.

Ooooohhhhh.... Miz walking right into a big match.

- Elias promo:
It's weird seeing Elias without his guitar.

I like the importance Elias puts on his guitar.

I am SO sick of "Wonderwall." If he wants to be a heel, they're definitely giving him a way.

- Elias vs. Jordan:
I'd love to know how many pole matches have been on 25 years of Raw.

That was kind of anticlimactic. Usually there's a bigger battle for what's on the pole.

Wow. Way to keep missing with the guitar.

That was OK to keep things going.

- Angle/Bar:
I like Cesaro and Sheamus manipulating their way into a title match.

Should be good!

- Asuka vs. Coates:
Oh man. Asuka didn't win within 20 seconds? She's SO buried. Vince has no idea what to do with her, etc.

Asuka killing this local girl.

That was nice.

- Post-match:
Oh, wow! Glad Asuka's going to be part of that after all. The initial plan didn't have her as part of the team, which made no sense. Why wouldn't Alicia chooses such a dominant force???

- Titus/Apollo interview:
Yeah, Samoa Joe doesn't really do that "fun" thing.

I liked that.

- Joe/Titus/Apollo/Balor:
Looks like Joe isn't too concerned with having an official match, either!!

Wow. Good domination from the former Impact, NXT, and ROH Champion.

WOW!!!! I wasn't expecting them to jump that high up the card for his next opponent.

- Joe vs. Balor:
These two know each other well.

This is a good fight so far.

These two always work together well.

They're showing what brought them to WWE in the first place.

This is pretty smooth!

I'm enjoying this a good deal.

Both men have heavy reputations for their work for good reason. They're great.

Neither man can get an advantage! That makes sense with how evenly matched they are.

Nice counter to the Coquina Clutch.

This just keeps on going! I like it!

Angle should put both men on his team.

- Post-match:
This is awesome!

Imagine Joe and Balor having to stay on the same page.

- Miz/Bo/Curtis:
I love Bo Dallas.

Great contrast between Bo and Curtis.

- Angle/Jordan:
You'd think Bryan would be watching Raw and expecting Kurt to call him. Maybe Smackdown is wondering how to counter Finn and Joe on Raw's team.

That was pretty cool. I hope Jordan makes the most of that opportunity.

- Bayley/Sasha interview:
Alicia's got to include these two, unless she really is crazy.

It does seem like these two are spinning their tires as faces, but I imagine they're going to stay on the same team on the way to facing the MMA women at Wrestlemania.

- Alicia/Nia vs. Bayley/Sasha:
I don't blame Alicia for wanting Nia to start this one.

Solid work here. I'm glad Jax is still on Raw.

Nia vs. Sasha and Nia vs. Bayley always goes well, although the latter is getting a little stale.

Nice match going on here.

This is going well.

Nia's fun to watch.

I'm enjoying this one a good deal.

That was a pretty good ending sequence!

- Post-match:
I'd like to think that performance would earn her a place on the team!

- Miz vs. Braun:
I'd be getting DQ'd ASAP and getting the hell out of there.

Ha. Nice try to get Braun off his game.

Ahhhh I love Braun.

Braun just running through these guys.

I'm excited for the inevitable "Freddy vs. Jason" clash.

- Post-match:
The Braun/Kane work was pretty cool.

Not bad! I wonder what Kane's doing at Survivor Series.

- Renee/Dean/Seth:
Ehhh. Dean can come across a little forced as the guy who's just there to be a disrupting presence.

Pretty good overall.

- Enzo/Kalisto/Dunne/Angle:
Enzo is one of the best parts of WWE right now because he's so different from most of the roster. Everyone else is like "I'm going to beat my opponent!" and he's roasting people. He feels more like a character than a wrestler, which I'm fine with. I know many aren't; that's OK.

NICE. Glad they're putting Dunne on this stage.

- Enzo vs. Dunne:
I love how different these two are.

Dunne is not here to play.

I like Dunne a lot!

Enzo trying to hand with Dunne. I'm OK with this.

This is nice other than the constant Kalisto interference.

Not bad at all!

- Alexa interview:
I love how self-centered she is.

Good work.

- Bar vs. Seth/Dean:
This should be fun!

Oh, they're already tearing it up.

I like what each man brings to this.

Sheamus and Cesaro complement each other really well. The best teams add something neither man can do individually.

Pretty exciting stuff here.

I hope Sheamus doesn't end up with teeth like Cesaro's after this one.

Rollins is really, really good.

I'm loving this one. Thankfully no one has a beach ball this time.

This is something amazing.

AWWWWWWWWW I didn't see this happening!

New Day vs. Shield would be pretty fun.

Ha. Everyone stopping what they're doing to check out New Day.

Uggggghhhh I hate burying the other show is boring and not important.

New Day better have some backup!

HAHAHAHHAAHAHA brilliant move from Sheamus. I love it.

Pretty good end to things. The Raw/Smackdown rivalry is freshening things up with so many people being kept apart for months now.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment