Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Raw Reax - 11/27/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Roman/Curtis/Bo/Elias:
Glad the Intercontinental Title is still important. It'd be bad to have TWO singles champions missing from Raw for a significant amount of time.

Ha. Bo and Curtis not even teasing going for the title.

I didn't realize I wanted Elias to pair with Bo and Curtis until now. They'd make good groupies.

See, Elias is a caring soul!

That was actually pretty cool.

- Rollins vs. Cesaro:
This should be pretty frantic.

Solid work between two hard workers.

Cesaro is really growing on me. He's showing he's a lot more than European uppercuts and the Giant Swing.

This is good. Both men bring a lot to the table.

GENIUS use of the ref by Cesaro.

It's hard to take the Giant Swing seriously. It's like something Santino would do.

That regressed a little bit at the end, but both men are clearly talented.

- Rollins interview:
Wow. All of a sudden, Dean and Renee are married! That came out of nowhere.

How long until Renee is used in an angle as a way for a heel to get to Dean?

I hope last week is the finale for The Bar vs. The Shield. It's been great, but it's also been going on quite some time.

- Angle/cruisers:
Interesting. I do like there being meaningful matches on Raw. Is Hideo going to be involved?

- Joe vs. Titus:
I like Titus not taking any crap.

Nice physicality!

Not bad!!

- Post-match:
Joe just putting everyone on notice!! He might be Intercontinental Champion before too much longer.

- Sasha/Absolution:
I'm glad Paige has been re-established.

Wow. These ladies mean business.

Ha. Paige has been hounded on social media alright...

This is a bold direction. I like it. It definitely changes things up.

I like the idea of Paige feeling jilted. Even Emma forgot her!!

Sasha's not about to let this new group push her around.

I'm very glad Sasha didn't beat three people by herself.

Good second step!

- Bray promo:
Bray could use some counseling.

Yeah, Bray's lost his mind. If that wasn't already evident with the whole Sister Abigail thing.

- Bray vs. M. Hardy:
Glad to see Bray as a threat, at least at this level.

This is solid.

Not bad for the time it had. Bray seems to be in a holding pattern.

- Post-match:
Uh-oh. It's happening! I'm skeptical he can recreate the magic the gimmick initially had. It had pretty much run its course.

- Angle/Jordan:
Jason really desperate to prove something to his dad. I'm for Jason vs. Angle at the Rumble. Because of course Triple H will get the spotlight at Wrestlemania.

- Tozawa vs. Swann vs. Ariya vs. Noam:
Good start to things.

I definitely like 205 Live more when it's not just throwing people in matches. The division is underdeveloped in places.

Solid work all around.

Now we've had a flip to the outside AND a Tower of Doom. Both are cliche in this style.

A lot of impressive moves.

That was pretty good.

 - Elias/Bo/Curtis:
Oh I'm liking this already.

I love the heat he's able to get. While the cruiserweights are competing to be the flippiest flier, he's out here doing something completely different.

OH MY GOD this is even better. Bo can be really entertaining.

That was pretty cool. And, hey, it got people chanting for Roman!

- Roman vs. Elias:
Elias getting a further tryout as a serious player.

Roman is the King of Clotheslines.

I like the story here with Elias' new groupies.

Roman can be fun.

Elias isn't bad at all here.

Oh, wow. Elias getting up from a Superman punch is good.

Solid enough.

- Post-match:
Glad he's making his presence known!!

Joe vs. Roman could be solid based on their previous outings.

- Dana promo:
I love her confidence.

- Asuka vs. Dana:
HAHAHAHA good work.

- Post-match:
Yep, Asuka's going to run through all three of these women at some point.

- Jason promo:
I like where this is going.

I definitely prefer this version of Jason.

- Jason vs. Kane:
I like Jason putting up an effort.

I would have been really impressed by him suplexing Kane like that.

Jason just has the worst luck!!

- Post-match:
Um, Jason, you should have just fled, dude.

Wow, Finn. Take your time, right?

- Finn vs. Kane:
Nice start.

This could be pretty fun. Demon vs. Demon and all.

Kane taking a powder, too!

- Post-match:
BAH GAWD RING THE DAMN BELL, etc.

So, we're just going to keep on going with the run-in theme, huh?

Kane messed with the wrong monster.

Yeah, Kane's going to regret this.

YES. I'm liking this.

I think this feud will make Kane's return worthwhile.

Good ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment