Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 9, 2017

NXT and ROH Reax - 11/8/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- H. Machinery vs. Payne/Maluta:
OH MY GOD that Worm spot. I like these two.

Wow. I'm impressed here.

Not a bad next step for Otis and Tucker. They're getting better.

- Ember interview:
Ooh girl you're in trouble.

- Billie vs. Kairi:
The Iconic Duo are good opponents for Kairi to get used to WWE.

Nice start.

I like Billie's work here.

Not bad!

- Regal/Ohno:
I'm glad Kassius is still trying to make something of himself here. He's been somewhat lost in the shuffle.

That should be fun!

- WarGames hype:
This is pretty cool.

At least Dustin's getting screen time in NXT!

That was done well.

- Andrade/Zelina interview:
I'm glad Almas is doing something noteworthy at Takeover. Working with Drew should bring him to another level.

Vega's killing it in this role.

That was well done! Andrade is really benefiting from this association.

- V. Dream vs. Bononi:
I like the mind games here.

That wasn't bad at all! Dream's growing into this role.

- Post-match:
Velveteen's a strange guy. I hope this goes well long-term.

- Ruby/Deville:
Damn, Sonya. That's rough.

I'm ready for that match! It should be solid.

- Profits/Tino/Riddick:
Haha, I like the Street Profits.

That wasn't bad to set up a match. I like Tino and Riddick getting more of an identity.

- Strong vs. Cole:
Nice start. Both guys are crisp.

I'm liking this one.

It's surreal seeing this in NXT instead of ROH.

Ahhhh I've missed seeing Cole's work.

These two work together really well.

Neither man is having to pull out big crazy moves to tell a good story here.

That was one hell of a shoulder breaker!

I'm really enjoying this one.

BIG backbreaker.

Ahhhh... that was going well, but good ending to keep things unsettled for WarGames.

- Post-match:
Oh this will be fun.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

This is pretty cool.

JESUS what a superplex. WarGames is going to be INSANE.

-- ROH:
- Dawgs vs. TK/Vinny vs. C2C:
Nice frantic action to start.

Here's your crazy flippy match of the show.

Mostly good battle to try to get traction in the division.

That went pretty well overall.

- Kingdom promo:
It's still kind of weird having two sets of tag titles. It's pretty casual going from challenging from one title to the other.

- Flip promo:
I kind of figure Bullet Club will split and feud with each other before someone else beats them. That's seemingly how big factions go.

- Cody promo:
This angle is going a little long, but it should pay off soon-ish.

- Cody vs. R. Nova:
OUCH!! That's one way to get his attention.

Cody's going to make him pay for the biting thing.

Not bad.

- Cody/Dalton:
Dalton potentially playing off the perception of Cody not being a great wrestler during his ROH tenure.

I like Cody's cockiness. I wonder how long he'll keep the title.

I loved the nod at NXT, although it kind of buried ROH since so many people are jumping there.

That was fun, although of course someone becoming champion doesn't mean they won't head to NXT!

- Bully video:
I'm ready for this to move to the next stage. It's starting to drag out.

- Lethal promo:
BORRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG.

- MCMG vs. War Machine:
I liked the determination from Hanson and Rowe there.

I like War Machine when they work as powerhouses.

This is pretty fun so far!

I like the Guns' strategy against their bigger opponents.

This is going well! They work together well.

That was really good work until the silly string ending. That was a letdown. They couldn't use mace or something?

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment