Total Pageviews

Friday, February 16, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/15/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Lashley vs. Callihan:
I hope Sami knows what he's getting into here.

I love how dominant Lashley is.

Pretty fun so far.

Ha. Sami was doing well until running around the ring!

Both sides heating things up here.

NICE spear counter to the guillotine.

OH YEAH I love seeing Lashley take a lot of punishment, then deliver some pain. He's been a real highlight here.

Nice ending to keep things moving.

- Post-match:
I'm liking this. This could be a good feud.

- Drake promo:
Eli as world champion is already old news.

- Cage video:
I'm ready to see this guy come in and smash things, which I guess is the point of video packages.

- LAX:
I'm very glad LAX and oVe have moved on so seamlessly.

- Aries promo:
Still good to see him back here.

- Moose/Alberto:
This could be a pretty good program.

- Rosemary vs. Hania:
I like the physicality on display here.

Hania's delivering.

They're cramming a lot into this one.

Haha, so much for the Huntress being a big threat.

- Post-match:
I'm glad Hania's not taking that loss lightly. Art imitating life?

I'm curious what's next for Rosemary.

- Allie/LVN:
Wow, this was lame. I was hoping for a more interesting reveal.

- EC3/Tyrus vs. Impact/Sydal:
Fine work early.

The faces work well together.

I'm starting to feel the temporary return of EC3 and Tyrus as a duo.

Sydal sells well.

Impact can really deliver.

Nice to see a dive fail every once in a while.

Ehhhhh. That ending kind of hurt things.

- Contender's match next week:
Works for me! Both men are really good.

- Jacobs/Kong:
I'm really down on all of this. I was loving Joseph and Chandler Park!

Ready to see Kong squash someone instead of just being backstage.

- Cage vs. Cruz:
OH YEAH I'm loving this already.

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!

Yep. That was pretty badass.

- Cult/Cats:
Wow. I didn't expect to see those two back in Impact! OK enough, I guess.

- Taiji vs. Fantasma:
Already enjoying this one.

There's good psychology on display here.

Good to see Ishimori fired up.

This is pretty wild!

Lots of flashy offense.

Pretty good ending! I wouldn't mind more from these two as opponents.

- More matches announced:
Both sound solid.

- Aries vs. Drake:
Aries is loving his outside-of-WWE success.

I like the story so far.

Aries is a top worker. He makes it look easy.

Eli's not bad at all.

Drake starting to come into his own here.

Eli's putting up a good fight so far.

I'm liking the counters of big Aries moves.

Austin's fighting two men off here.

Nice Last Chancery spot.

Really solid ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment