Total Pageviews

Friday, February 23, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/22/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Santana/Ortiz vs. Lee/Konley:
I like LAX bringing the fight.


I like the teamwork from the champs.

The heels are starting to get things figured out to get some momentum going.

Konley and Lee are looking like credible contenders here.

Fun to see Ortiz getting on a roll.

I liked that ending. LAX looked fine in defeat.

- Post-match:
I look forward to seeing how the title match goes.


- Cage vs. Law:
Ahhh. Fun stuff.


Pretty kickass win.

- Lashley/Edwards:
Man. These two have a history.


The Ohio trio are in for a world of hurt.

- Sydal vs. Williams:
These two can be credible forces for the company going forward.

Pretty solid work here.

I continue to like seeing matches in other venues to make Impact look like a bigger deal than just an Orlando-based promotion.

- Post-match:
I'd be more than OK with combining the Grand Title and X Title as one mid-level championship.


- Jacobs/Kongo/Parks:
I hope Jacobs and Kongo know what they're getting into in challenging Abyss like this.


OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I would have popped for her having entrance music.

Jenny vs. Jimmy needs to happen.

The Parks have been one of the best things to happen in this promotion in the past few years.

Mostly entertaining.

Oh, Kongo will destroy Joseph. I hope there are more Parks to call upon.


- Sydal backstage:
I'm all for this. Impact has too many titles for too small of a roster.


- Moose vs. Alberto:
I'm partial to an occasional crazy brawl.

Alberto feels like a big league star, and I think Moose can get there.

- EC3/Tyrus:
You'd be forgiven for forgetting EC3 signing with NXT, since he hasn't been involved with anything since Rumble weekend.


They do make a pretty effective duo.

- Lashley/Edwards vs. Crists:
Sami's clique is running with some badass dudes.


Lashley just stomping these guys.

The Crists finally getting things doing their way.

I'm a little surprised Edwards is struggling against these two, but they've got to set up Lashley getting a hot tag.

I'm really going to miss Lashley throwing people around.

This is pretty good.

Wow. They ran through the former tag team champions.

- Eli video:
I don't expect Eli back in the title picture for a while, but keep living the dream, dude!


- J. Impact vs. EC3:
Two more talented veterans showing how it's done.

I enjoy both men's work.

I definitely prefer EC3 being the dominant powerhouse.

These two work together REALLY well. Their styles complement well.

HOLY SHIT nice counter to Starship Pain.

EC3 looks like a million bucks here.

Johnny showing why he's been world champion elsewhere and likely will be here.

The TK3 off the ropes would have been a nice ending.

Johnny looks like a credible top name here.

Quite the back and forth here.

Man. Tyrus really putting the work in.

DAMN. Johnny's kicking out of everything. This is putting him over big.

Wow. That business relationship didn't last long!

Pretty good ending sequence.

- LVN hype:
Oh that should be a LOT of fun. Why did she have to leave?????

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment