Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 8, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 2/7/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Era/SAnitY:
This show is starting off big!

UE doesn't want none of these crazy dudes.

OOOHHHH SHIT. That will be a good main event.

- Machinery vs. Moss/Tino:
I love hoss teams.

I like Tino well enough.

Always fun to see big guys run wild.

Ahh the worm.

Ha. Nice callback to the previous match.

Pretty good ending.

- Post-match:
So much for that team lasting. Makes me wonder who's getting Jannettied until they leave NXT.

- Gargano/Almas/Vega/LeRae:
Face promos can get pretty cringey.

Gargano vs. Ciampa is going to be something great.

Right? Why is Johnny getting to talk when Andrade won the match?

This is a great way to introduce Candice.

I like those stakes!!!

Watch Ciampa cost him the title and send him away forever.

- Bate interview:
Meh. Faces seem way too OK with losing these days as long as they have a critically acclaimed match.

- Belair in action:
Ha. Welcome to NXT, rookie!

Not bad to show what Biance can do.

- Ember challenge:
Should be good!

- EY/Wolfe/Dain vs. Era:
Oh I'm loving this already.

I like to think there's room in wrestling for great matwork, crazy brawls, high-flying, and comedy.

I LOVE some hardcore work here and there.

This is one hell of a battle.

I love when Kyle and Fish just beat the crap out of people.

Everyone here is really solid.

This is just a damn battle.

It's a flying Fish!!

I'm loving this a lot.

I like how everyone's laying into each other here.

I'm thoroughly impressed with this one.

EVERYONE is delivering in this one holy shit!!

Cole saving himself from that big cannonball. Whew.

This is absolutely Takeover-worthy.

Dain looks like a beast here.

Killian looked absolutely incredible in that final stretch. Brilliant work from everyone.

-- ROH: 
- MCMG vs. Friends:
Fine start.

The hug spot is getting a little old.

Good offense here.

Pretty impressive teamwork here.

Oh... well. So much for that match ending.

- Post-match:
BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY. I like this side of Mark and Jay.

That was pretty intense. I liked it.

- Punishment promo:
Good to see some fresh names in the mix.

- Scurll vs. Taylor:
Scurll is one of my favorite workers outside of WWE these days. He's good.

Oh I'm loving how these two work together.

This is pretty physical. I like it.

I like how Marty adapts against the bigger man.

NICE brainbuster.

HAHAHAHAH good ending.

- Post-match:
I like that idea.

Punishment's growing on me.

- Cody vs. Taven:
I like both sides trying to win early.

Cody has the odds against him here.

I like the strategy from The Kingdom.

It's weird seeing Cody as the underdog.

This is pretty solid!

Hahaha good ending.

- Post-match:
I like this a lot.

Taven looked like a threat here.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment