Total Pageviews

Friday, February 9, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/8/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- New commentary team:
So there's your answer of how much more we'll hear Borash's commentary in Impact. Sonjay's not a bad replacement while he recovers, although I'd think they'll replace him once he's able to get back in the ring.

- Raju/Fantasma vs. Taiji/Sydal:
Wow. This is pretty international.

Fine start.

I'm impressed so far.

The new guy is in there with three world-class workers.

Rohit can do a suicide dive, so he's already good to get over.

I'm really impressed with Taiji.

That was all pretty solid.

- Aries conference:
I mean, Impact didn't exactly have a lot of other options to put the title on. Aries is pretty great, though. He gives the world title some credibility it didn't have when Eli held it given

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Aries really didn't sign a contract. Vintage Impact!

Not bad at all. I'm ready for the next stage.

- Lee/Konley vs. TECH:
Wow. The new team's already getting rocked by some nobodies. Way to go.

Now things are heating up.

Ehhhhh. Not bad to establish the new tag team, I guess. They definitely didn't look dominant.

- Konnan promo:
The Cult of Lee messed with the wrong guys.

- Allie/Keira:
Interesting situation with the giant card. But I mean, who doesn't love Allie?

- Moose promo:
I like the build for the contendership match. It should be an important goal for everyone.

- LVN vs. Keira:
I like this start. Keira got one over on Laurel, and the champion wants revenge.

I enjoy Laurel's unrefined offense. Not everyone needs to pull out big suplexes and dives and such.

Nice unprettier counter.

Wow. That was pretty good for the time it had.

- Post-match:
Ha. Laurel's not letting her forget who the champ is.

Allie vs. Laurel is a fun little feud.

- Cage video:
This should be interesting. Cage is obviously huge.

- EC3 interview:
I liked the acknowledgement of him showing up in NXT. That's clever. Obviously this was taped before his appearance at Takeover.

- Jacobs/Kongo:
I like this so far. I hope they know what they're getting into calling out Abyss, though.

- Sydal promo:
Eh. Should be a good match next week, though.

- oVe/Lashley:
Wow. oVe moving on to some pretty big game, huh?

- Nova vs. Hania:
 Ehhhh. Not really feeling Hania so far.

Amber's trying pretty hard, though.

So-so, I guess? We'll see where this goes.

- Post-match:
Ha. Looks like Hania doesn't want to job to Rosemary either!

- Moose vs. EC3 vs. Alberto vs. J. Impact:
I like the heel team. It's a shame we won't see it last.

This is pretty fun so far.

Hahaha of course one heel would turn on the other.

Johnny can be pretty impressive.

I hope Moose can shine in the new Impact.

I guess everyone's fighting in the crowd here.

Johnny's a workhorse for sure.

Oh man. It's hard to watch Moose work through this injured.

Moose has a lot of guts to keep fighting here.

I'm liking all of this.

Everyone's delivering here.

Moose is insane for going through this.

I would have popped for EC3 winning with the rollup after all that.

Pretty good ending. Johnny vs. Aries should really be something.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment