Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Raw Reax - 2/12/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Cena/Miztourage/Angle:
Pheeeeewwwww. Another Cena Mania season.

Like Cena won't be working Mania. Come on, now.

Cena vs. Brock could be pretty good based on previous encounters.

I'd pop for Miz beating Lesnar. He should be the top champion again.

Man, Miz still bragging about Cena seven years ago!!

Hahaha good use of Curtis and Bo.

So much for Miz having a numbers advantage.

- Cena vs. Miz:
These two usually work together pretty well. They've both grown a lot since their early days.

I'm loving the counters.

I also love submissions.

This is flowing quite well.

Does anyone NOT kick out of the AA these days?

Great submissions.

That was all pretty badass.

- Woken Matt promo:
I'm already getting a little tired of this. He's just kind of meandering right now.

- KA/Gallows promo:
I'm definitely getting tired of these two as characters.

- KA/Gallows vs. Revival:
I do love the work of Wilder and Dawson.

I definitely prefer Luke and Karl as babyfaces.

I'm liking this!

Pretty badass ending. I hope they keep building The Revival.

- Angle/Rollins:
I was hoping Rousey would be a free agent. Smackdown NEEDS a share of the star power.

Awwww.... that sucks. I was hoping we'd see Jason vs. Rollins at Mania.

I wouldn't mind Jason coming back as a heel if they handle it right.

Hmmmm... interesting. What will we see for Seth now?

I love how fired up Seth is.

I liked that idea a lot!

- Bray promo:
Good to have everyone put over the importance of this match.

- Bayley vs. Sasha:
Loving the early pinfalls.

Both sides are fired up.

I like the story of working on Bayley's arm.

Bayley doesn't play around.

NICE going from the missed elbow drop to the Banks Statement.

That was great! Glad to see them face off again.

- Post-match:
I liked the tension there.

Good to see Nia as a serious threat again.

I'm excited for where this is going. Bayley and Sasha just fought a war, so it doesn't hurt them to be unable to stand up to Nia.

- Rollins/Reigns/Bar:
I'd watch more Rollins vs. Reigns. Maybe put Seth into a triple threat at Mania?

Hahaha I love the burial of Seth having injured partners.

Pretty good.

- Titus Worldwide interview:
I'm mostly liking this direction. They're not doing much, but at least they're making their screen time matter to a degree.

- Alexa/Mickie:
GOD I love blatantly lying sociopath Alexa Bliss.

That was pretty good.

- Deville/Rose vs. Alexa/Mickie:
Solid start.

Wow. That was a pretty quick. Absolution definitely look like threats here.

- Post-match:
Not bad to move on the road to Elimination Chamber.

- Elias/Braun:
Elias the heat magnet. 

I don't blame Braun for not wanting to hear a concert after last week.

I'm dying at Braun here. This is amazing.

Braun could kill a whole orchestra with those hands.

That was great.

- Finn promo:
I also wonder where Finn's headed at Mania, because I doubt it's facing Brock.

- Reigns vs. Sheamus:
I love the hard-hitting style from these two.

I'm liking this so far.

Sheamus is pretty underrated. He's good.

Good interplay between these two.

I'm liking the counters here.

Lots of pin attempts in this one.

Pretty cool ending spot.

- Finn vs. Woken Matt vs. Bray vs. Apollo vs. Rollins:
Pretty cool apron moonsault.

This is already wild.

HAHAHAHA I liked Bray breaking up the tired Tower of Doom spo.

What are the odds Apollo takes the fall here?

I'm REALLY ready for WWE to announce what Matt and Bray are doing at Elimination Chamber. This has been going on a long time now.

NICE double blockbuster. Seth is the MAN.

Lots of great action in this one.

It's not easy to win a five-way match!

Pretty crazy ending sequence.

This should be an interesting change to the road to Wrestlemania.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment