Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Raw Reax - 2/19/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Moment of silence:
Very classy moment.

- Reigns promo:
I wonder if there's a backup plan if Reigns vs. Brock is received like it was last time.

- Gauntlet match:
-- Rollins vs. Reigns:
Nice start.

I like Rollins trying to get the win early. This is going to be a tough one to survive.

Good physical work.

Rollins using his speed to counter Reigns' size advantage. I like it.

Roman's on a roll.

I'm surprised Seth got the Buckle Bomb and Black Out back.

This has been great so far.

Rollins throwing caution to the wind for someone who's got to survive six opponents to win this.

NICE setup for the Superman Punch.

That was a pretty cool first fall. Damn.

-- Rollins vs. Cena:
These two have had some great battles.

Smart for Cena to try to wear down the man who just went 20 minutes with The Big Dog.

Cena's a smart competitor.

I'm liking this story, and I like that everyone's treated as a main event worker.

Nice AA counter.

WOW. Cool Pop-up Cutter.

Cena's got the advantage here, for sure.

Rollins can go a long way, but he's being taken to his limit here. I love the story.

It's cool to see Cena as a heel in a sense.

HOLY SHIT what an STF move.

I'm liking all the counters and covers here.

At least Rollins is countering AAs instead of kicking out of them.

This is BEAUTIFUL. Two big pros showing how it's done.

Rollins has absolutely had one hell of a night. There would have been no shame at all in losing to that AA.

How does Seth keep doing it???

Rollins proving himself here. Good Lord.

That super AA would have killed him. REALLY cool counter there.

Good God almighty. Seth looks like Superman here. This is incredible.

WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. Is it too late to do Seth vs. Brock again? Or even a triple threat? He's killing it here.

-- Rollins vs. Elias:
It would have been pretty funny if Elias immediately beat him.

-- Cena interview:
I liked that.

-- Rollins vs. Elias, continued:
Seth being able to stand at all after all that is amazing.

Dear God, Seth. You proved your point!

I was starting to worry about Seth. He ran a marathon here.

-- Elias vs. Balor:
Watch Balor match Seth's time.

Pretty fine so far.

-- Rollins interview:
 I hope that big display was worth it, since he's got another big battle in the Chamber match.

-- Elias vs. Balor, continued:
I like Elias working him over. He's not going to be able to do what Seth did, but he can still get the job done.

Good back-and-forth.

Finn's delivering, too.

Pretty fun!

-- Miztourage interferes:
Ahhhh, I love it.

-- Balor vs. Miz:
Miz also has the odds against him here.

-- Elias interview:
I'm glad he's getting a big rub amid the inevitable Reigns coronation.

-- Balor vs. Miz, continued:
I'm liking this one.

Good work from Axel and Bo here, too.

Balor in a handicap match and a gauntlet match all at once!

A little surprised to see Finn lose there, but he's protected.

-- Miz vs. Braun:
Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Braun's got a lamb led to the slaughter here.

I'm enjoying this.

-- Balor interview:
Hmm... Balor Club vs. Miz and Miztourage at Mania?

-- Miz vs. Braun, continued:
Pretty basic story, but an effective one.

NICE kickout of the SCF.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
If only he would give Brock those hands and take the title...

Haha Braun just loves destroying people. I love it.

Good enough to keep things going. I'd watch Miz, Bo, and Curtis vs. Braun for the IC Title.

- Smackdown match announced:
Should be pretty good! I expected Harper and Rowan to get the next title shot, but maybe something interesting is in the works on that front.

- Asuka/Jax:
Eh. Asuka's not a compelling talker.

Good to see Nia presented as a threat again.

Big smash from Nia.

- Bar vs. Titus/Apollo:
It's going to be tough to follow that first match!

Fine enough so far.

Oooohhhh..... I assume that was just a setup for a bigger match at Sunday. I hope so, anyway.

- Bray/Woken Matt hype:
Another singles match? This is dragging to Mania.

I'm starting to hope the end of this is near, too.

I hope something interesting is coming for this match. Even if it's just a prelude for something much crazier at Mania.

- Bayley/Sasha/Mickie vs. Alexa/Mandy/Deville:
Fine work early.

I like the tagging here.

I enjoy Alexa and Deville working together. Maybe Bliss can lead the group now?

Nice to see Mickie go on a roll.

I'd like to see more from Sonya.

Bliss just can't keep friends, can she??

Pretty fun stuff from Sasha.

Pretty good ending! I liked all this.

- Post-match:
WOW. Didn't see Mickie working with Alexa again.

Interesting turn of events there.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment