Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 1, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 1/31/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Cross vs. Evans:
God I love Nikki Cross' work.

Lacey's willing to give physicality right back to her!

Yeah, don't try a moonsault against Nikki.

Fun!

- Baszler promo:
I'm looking forward to the rematch. Shayna's a natural heel.

- TM-61 vs. Ealys:
It's good to see these two active again.

The Aussies are pretty fired up!

Good enough showcase for The Mighty.

- Post-match:
TMDK is such a badass name. TM-61 just isn't as impactful.

- Strong vs. Bate:
I'm really impressed with Bate.

These two work together quite well. Both are solid hands.

I'm enjoying this.

Bate has some good skill and good fire. I hope he goes far in WWE.

They're telling a good story here!

That was badass.

-- ROH: 
- Punishment vs. Dobbs:
I love this style of match.

Good work killing this guy.

- Post-match:
This is a cool angle.

I'm definitely more excited about this than more from Jay Lethal.

- C2C vs. Hanson/Rowe:
Good start from the two people who are still in ROH.

I hope we get to see Team Hoss smash people in NXT soon.

WOW. Impressive work from LSG.

This is great so far!

I'm loving the doubleteams.

This is one hell of a battle.

DAMN. Both sides really delivering here.

C2C is surviving a LOT.

That was nice!!

- Post-match:
Great moment for everyone.

- Bruiser/Milonas:
I'm fine with this. Good to see something new.

- Bully, et al:
I'm glad this is all finally over. They had really teased out him being actually done.

Ha. Yeah, Bully doesn't have the best reputation at times.

I'm glad Bully has done good things for ROH, and I hope that continues.

Another really good moment.

- SoCal vs. Cody/Page/Scurll:
I enjoy Marty quite a bit.

Nice continuity between Cody and Daniels. They worked together pretty well in the title scene.

I'm enjoying this a good deal.

I enjoy Bullet Club's work here.

Ooooohhhh blood.

Page continues to grow on me.

Pretty good work all around here.

Cool Doomsday dropkick spot.

Daniels has still got it. Wow.

I'm OK with this dive exposition. There was good work leading to it.

OOOUUUCCCCHHHHHHH that moonsault botch.

Good ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment