Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Raw Reax - 2/26/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Alexa/Mickie/Asuka/Nia/Sasha/Bayley:
Oh how I love gloating heel Alexa Bliss.

I definitely think Alexa is going to be talked about a long time from now.

Mickie could already be in the Hall of Fame if she didn't come back for this run.

Haha. Alexa just shading everyone.

I'm loving this.

I love Alexa's cockiness.

Alexa is an absolute blast.

This should be a pretty cool story.

This is all cool.

Awesome setup for our first match.

- Nia/Mickie/Alexa vs. Sasha/Bayley/Asuka:
I like the teamwork from the heels.

All five feet of fury on display here.

Sasha and Bayley competing to see who can't beat Bliss.

Poor Alexa! They're ganging up on her!

I liked Sasha attacking on the outside.

Damn. Bliss is just mean.

I'm enjoying the heel work here.

WHY BAYLEY WHY????????

Oh my God the faces are going to win a handicap match.

I'm liking all the action here.

Ah, so Bayley's still against Alexa. She just also hates Sasha.

That was all awesome.

- Cena promo:
Poor Cena.

After you have that many Manias, it's probably tough to not be in the mix this time.

I like how he plays to the crowd.

It's almost like he never gives up!

WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

Wow. That's a lot of history, huh?

Ooooohhhh... interesting for them to tease something like that with it not happening.

HAHAHA I'm starting to like hater Cena.

Interesting direction. Where is Taker?

- Bray/Slater:
Bray's taking his loss much better than Cena did initially.

I mean, it's one thing to beat up Heath Slater. But winning a bigger match?

God I hope they're doing something more interesting between these two.

- Miz/Miztourage:
Ha. I love A-List Miz.

I'd watch the hell out of Miz vs. Angle. We never got Miz vs. GM Bryan.

I mean, Miz has definitely had a really big run.

I love how Miz can paint everything as being against him.

Miz going on a tear!!

GOD I want to see Angle vs. Miz so bad.

One hell of a promo.

- Miz vs. Rollins:
Pretty solid start.

This is impressive!

I love Bo and Curtis helping Miz out.

Man. Bo and Curtis are really protective.

Miz is getting on a roll.

Seth putting on a clinic. Miz is pulling his weight, too.

I'm very impressed here.

LOVING the counters going on.

That was all cool.

One hell of a frog splash, too.

- Post-match:
Curtis and Bo are putting their skin on the line here.

Wow. This is quite the battle.

Kurt's really sticking it to Miz.

- Miz vs. Balor:
How is this fair???

I can see why Miz is upset!

I love Miz trying to get a pin ASAP after all he's gone through already.

This is pretty solid.

LOTS of kicks from Finn.

Not bad at all to continue the build to Mania.

- Rollins interview:
I mean, Seth did look pretty good last week.

The IC Title feels like a step down, but there's only so much else to do with him.

- Roman promo:
Ahhhhhh I love the reaction Reigns gets.

Ooooh. Interesting.

I get the feeling WWE held Brock off to give Roman something to go at him on. Not a bad idea.

Way to put over Brock potentially going to UFC.

I like the line about Roman's family. There's a good contrast with Brock.

That was pretty awesome, but obviously he's not going to get any real heat backstage.

- Bar vs. Titus/Apollo:
-- Fall One:
Ha. Nice homage to Sheamus vs. Bryan. Funny stuff.

-- Fall Two:
I'm glad to see Apollo in action some lately.

Wow. Nice back-and-forth covers.

Titus can be a good addition to things.

I'm pretty impressed so far.

NICE moonsault.

Man. The Bar are covered.

Apollo's going hard, but it might not be enough.

Awesome ending. I hope this is over now.

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHAHA I love the Jason burials.

So, like, what are they doing at Mania? Fighting each other??

- Elias promo:
Wrestlemania With Elias.

- Braun vs. Elias:
Wow. Things going from bad to worse for Elias.

Elias is going to need a whole orchestra worth of instruments to beat Braun.

Ha. I don't blame Elias for taking that route. He was getting stomped!

- Post-match:
Yeah, you're going to need more than a fire estinguisher.

Elias, get in your car and get the hell out of there!

Glad Elias didn't get destroyed here.

I guess he's looking to tire Braun out?

Interesting stuff.

- HHH/Stephanie/Ronda/Angle:
I'm not looking forward to all the UFC references.

Of course, this is ultimately about Stephanie being the centerpiece.

I'm glad Ronda's not taking anything from Stephanie.

OH MY GOD. Angle has to suck to Stephanie, too????

Wow. Way to defang the WWE Hall of Famer.

Wow. HHH writing a check Stephanie might have to cash!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment