Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 10/31/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Kendrick vs. Gallagher:
Yessss. I like the student competing with his underhanded master.

This is nice!

Wow. I'm really enjoying this.

OH SNAP Tozawa and Kendrick together could be great.

Really good work.

- Drake/Cedric:
I think we're in for Cedric embracing a more ruthless side, if not outright turning heel.

- Gran squash:
Fun enough.

- Post-match:
Hahahahaa I love TJP as an unabashed dick.

- Murphy vs. Andrews next week:
I look forward to more UK cameos.

- Kanellises/TJP:
I like this teaming already.

- Mustafa vs. Nese:
Oh this is already big. Ali can go, and Nese plays his role well.

This is nice!

This absolutely feels like an important match.

Ahhhh pure evil from Nese.

Nice work from both men.

-- NXT:
- Mercedes vs. Cross:
I'm definitely glad to see Mercedes back.

Someone needs to sign Martinez.

WOW. Impressive work from Mercedes.

- Post-match:
Please wrestle each other more!

This is pretty crazy.

I'm ready for Aleister vs. Gargano.

- Mighty vs. Profits:
Who would have called the Profits being EVOLVE champions before The Mighty?

Nice work from the Profits.

This is solid!

The Profits have really gotten good.

- Regal/Aleister:
Ciampa vs. Dream is kind of an odd match, but I can get behind it.

Gargano vs. Black feels like more of a main event.

- Lars interview:
That's not a healthy way to express frustration!

- Riddle vs. Menzies:
I already like Riddle's attitude.

Oh, wow. This is interesting.

This is smooth!

WOW.

Well, I'm sold on Riddle.

- Horsewomen/Sane:
I feel bad for Kairi. She was just starting to get things going.

- Burch/Oney vs. Humberto/Mendoza:
I like how these two work together.

WOW. Smooth stuff.

Good match!

- UE/Raiders/Ricochet/Dunne:
Oh wow. No one's safe in NXT!

I love the power of the Raiders.

There's something fun about an outside fight.

This is WILD.

They've built this up for a while, and this is a great fight.

Now THAT'S a WarGames match.

-- ROH:

- Page vs. Sky:
I'm already liking this.

Both men need to be on WWE's radar.

These two are really smooth.

That was really solid. Worth checking out.

- Taven promo:
It looks like this is going to last until Final Battle, so strap in.

- Taylor vs. Isom:
I like the contrast between these two.

Isom's putting up a fight!

Good work!

- Post-match:
Taylor is a badass.

GOOODDDDDDDDDDD this Bully angle just won't die!

I would be all about Bully getting fired, but no way does it happen. Or if it does, Bully will just "be a heel" and show up anyway.

Please, Flip. We're counting on you!

- Lethal/Gresham vs. Liger/KUSHIDA:
Liger could probably get booked on Crown Jewel at his age.

Good work so far.

I hope Gresham has a big 2019.

I'm loving these guys.

This is really solid.

Very impressive work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment