Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge Reax - 11/6/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Shane/Paige/Bryan/Miz:
Shane winning still feels weird. I hope Miz buries him for being out for himself.

The Raw vs. SDL thing feels very forced.

Ehhh.

Hahahah Miz rubbing in not being injured.

Wow. A little surprised Shane put Miz over there.

Pheeewwwww the Bryan/Miz thing is getting pretty tired.

Ha. So much for the initial picks not including Shane.

- Usos vs. Kofi/Big E:
Does it really matter who captains? They'll probably add the other team.

Fun so far.

I like how these two work together.

Big E lookin like a HOSS.

I'm loving this! Kofi and Big E are having big showings.

That was really good.

- Post-match:
I mean can you really do a match like that without New Day?

- More Miz/Bryan:
I love Miz but they're overexposing him lately.

Interesting.

- Becky/Cross:
Becky continuing to excel. I like her having a chip on her shoulder.

You know a feud is important when WWE lets someone curse.

AAAAAHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!!!!

Oh I'm hyped for this.

- Becky vs. Cross:
I love the physicality.

Good for the time it had. I hope more is coming.

- Even more Miz/Bryan:
Well they're putting together some important matches.

- Rey vs. Almas:
People have wanted this match for a while.

Good so far.

Almas continues to improve.

Pretty good. I hope Almas beats Rey on a bigger stage at some point.

- Post-match:
Oh my will Orton cost SDL the match????

- AJ promo:
AJ's such a dweeb sometimes. Should be a good match, though.

- Paige promo:
Yeah Carmella's definitely the weak link there. Sonya getting in without Mandy is good for me, though.

I'm all for Sonya tapping Mandy out. She has improved, but if someone's got to be replaced for Nikki, I'm fine if it's her.

- Joe vs. Jeff:
I like Joe's intensity.

Jeff's still the daredevil.

NICE ending stretch.

- Post-match:

Well this is going to be a chaotic Survivor Series. That definitely makes more sense than everyone bonding together for "Team Raw" and "Team Smackdown Live," though.

-- MMC:
- Lashley/Mickie vs. Finn/Bayley:
The Lashley/Balor feud continues.

I like this so far.

Hahaha Bayley vs. Lio needs to happen.

Good for what was basically a live event match.

- Truth/Mella vs. Jimmy/Naomi:
This direction is fine by me.

I guess you can't win by dance moves on MMC.

OK. Obviously Jimmy already had a big match earlier.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment