Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 11/28/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Noam vs. Kanellis:
Fun start.

I like this heating up after some initial silliness.

Wow. Rude. LHP is hardly sportsmanlike.

- Kendrick/Akira:
This has been good so far.

- Gulak/Gallagher:
That was pretty good.

- Itami squash:
Always fun to see Hideo destroy someone.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
You know I was just wondering where Ariya's been the other day.

Interesting. It's looking more and more like we're in for a tag title.

- Drake/TJP/Kanellises:
Effective stuff to set up the next match. Characters on 205 Live are pretty well fleshed out since there's a small roster.

- Cedric/Mustafa vs. Nese/Murphy:
I'm liking this early work.

Smooth work as always.

Damn. This is good.

I like how these names all work together.

Everyone here is solid in a different way.

That was pretty great!

-- NXT:
- Mighty vs. Oney/Burch:
Solid work so far.

Both sides look smooth here.

Pretty good work.

- Post-match:
I guess these teams are going to feud in the low card for a while.

- Kairi/Io/Dakota:

Pretty good work. I look forward to seeing the other Horsewomen in action.

- EC3 vs. Barthel:
Pretty basic stuff here.

Not bad, I guess?

- Post-match:
Oooh that should be a good one.

- Dijakovic video:
FINALLLYYYYYYYYY

- Yim vs. Borne:
I like Vanessa's attitude.

Hahahahah I liked Mia countering the slap.

NICE. Very glad to see Mia here.

- Ciampa promo:
He feels like a big star. I hope it can translate to Raw or SDL.

- Lee vs. Lars:
Oh I love big man vs. big man every so often.

This is fun.

Lars is a beast. I love it.

This feels like Godzilla vs. King Kong.

Both men feel big here.

Keith can fly well for a big man.

Badass ending. I kind of wanted Keith to win since he's staying in NXT, but I'm not that upset with Lars keeping momentum as he joins Raw or SDL (or both?).

-- ROH:

- Taven vs. Boys:
ROH is effectively making Taven a heel.

I like this.

Good story here.

Effective.

- Cody promo:
Final Battle feels big.

- Gresham/ZSJ:
Yeah he definitely deserves a match at Final Battle.

That could definitely be badass.

- SCU:
Ooooohhh… the intrigue continues.

- Klein vs. Rose:
I like the contrast between these two.

Rose is fired up. I like it.

Pretty solid!

- Bucks vs. Briscoes:
Ahhhh I'm going to miss this rivalry if the Bucks leave.

I love the Briscoes' ruthlessness against the Bucks' flashy techniques.

This is nice!

Both teams are excellent as always.

I'm fine with that ending to set up Ladder War.

- Post-match:
Hopefully this is just a taste for the PPV.

That match will absolutely be one to watch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment