Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 11/21/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Nese vs. Dar:
I like this early.

This is very smooth.

Pretty good work!

- Ali promo:
That was pretty good. We'll see what it leads to.

- Drake/Cedric:
Natural story progression.

- Kendrick/Akira squash:
I feel like we're seeing a lot of squash matches lately. Not complaining, though.

Fun enough. This could be a good team.

- Nese/Murphy promo:
Oooh. Interesting tease about a tag title coming to the show.

Good work.

- Gran vs. TJP:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I like that heel entrance.

Good move from Drake.

Smooth work so far.

I'm loving the variety in this one.

This is really good.

TJP's submissions are awesome.

Good work from both men.

- Post-match:
Hahaha good stuff from the heels.

- Hideo back next week:
Works for me. I do think he's been underutilized.

-- NXT:
- Lee squash:
I can't be the only one who wants a Dudley Boys situation with Keith Lee and Trevor Lee.

Oh my God Keith is killing him.

Fun work.

- Lars squash:
God damn pal that was dominant.

- Post-match:
Ohhhhh boyyyy this should be good.

- Lars/Lee:
I guess they're rushing this with Lars moving to Raw or SDL.

- Nikki vs. Candice:
Ahhhh why is Cross still being wasted in NXT. Then again, at least we get to see her.

This is nice.

Good to see both of them put a lot into this.

That was pretty good!

-- ROH:
- Castle/Boys/Kingdom:
Taven's growing on me. 

I mean I didn't expect this to end well for Castle.

Big enough. 

- Helms vs. Scurll:
OK that was actually clever. 

I'm glad both sides are bringing intensity.

Marty's kicking his ass.

I like a good grudge match.

This is nice!

Oh shit it's real when the thumbtacks come out.

God tacks in the mouth is really sick.

That was really solid.

- Briscoes vs. Bucks vs. Kazarian/Sky:
Daniels not being in this makes me think ROH doesn't expect him to sign a new deal, while they're more sure about Kazarian. 

Oh this is already good.

All three teams showing good work here.

There's really good energy in this one.

This feels like a PPV match.

They're really making this one important.

Ahhhh I would have bought the SCU win off the shot with the title.

That was awesome!!!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment