Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Crown Jewel Reax

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Nakamura vs. Rusev:
Good start here.

These two are definitely better cast in their current roles than Rusev the heel and Shinsuke the babyface.

This is pretty nice!

Shinsuke back up to his tricks.

-- Crown Jewel:
- Hogan promo:
I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Hogan in the ring during the next Saudi show. In fact, I'm pretty much expecting it.

- Orton vs. Rey:
Nice work so far.

NICE 619 counter.

Oh. Wow. So much for that.

- Post-match:
You know, if you would have done that earlier, maybe you would have won the match? I guess Rey's going to have to overcome the odds now.

- Jeff vs. Miz:
I half-expected the cradle to end a second match.

I like this. They're working together well.

Wow. Pretty nice.

- Seth vs. Lashley:
I like how these two work together. This could headline a PPV.

Damn. These matches have potential, but clearly WWE has a lot to accomplish on this show. Unfortunately that's going to mean more time to DX vs. the Brothers.

- Angle vs. Dolph:This has been a match people have wanted to see for years.

Good work so far.

Angle's a machine.

NOOOOOOOOO. Disappointing ending for Kurt.

- New Day entrance:
Wow. Interesting idea.

- Bar vs. Big E/Kofi:
Fun enough so far.

Man, I hope Big E is due for something bigger at some point.

These two sides always work well together.

And the Show/Bar relationship continues.

- Rey vs. Miz:
I'm liking the story here.

These two work together well.

Impressive work from Rey.

Jesus, another cradle finish? No match has felt PPV-worthy so far.

- Seth vs. Dolph:
Solid work from two guys who can deliver anywhere.

This is pretty fun.

Man. Another disappointing result. Dolph vs. Miz is probably the most lackluster finale they could have with that lineup of talent.

- AJ vs. Joe:
Good work so far.

These two always work together well.

I'm liking the counter-wrestling here.

Nice match, but it worries me DX vs. the Brothers will probably get twice as much time.

- Brock vs. Braun:
I can't say I expected such domination, but of course Brock doesn't work by the hour.

Straight-up highway robbery. This show has been mediocre at best.

- Miz vs. Dolph:
Whaaaaattttt?

HAHAHA it's like they're trying to book a bad show so they don't have to return to Saudi Arabia.

- Shane vs. Dolph:Imagine paying tens of millions of dollars for this! Crazy stuff.

- DX vs. Bros:
I never thought I'd see a DX match in 2018 but here we are.

Yeah this is definitely a slow one.

Very basic work.

This very much feels like they're going through the motions.

Ahh I guess we're in for Triple H recovering and standing tall at the end. Vintage Game.

OH MY GOD THAT'S WHAT KANE LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT HIS MASK???

HBK is at least trying to make this worth coming back for.

Oh wow. Triple H has to finish this one injured.

Man, props for everyone for getting through that one at their age.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment