Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 11/7/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Drake promo:
This was good for setting things up.

- LHP promo:
Blaaaaaand.

- Lince/Kalisto vs. TJP/Kanellis:
Fine start.

Good action so far.

LHP are doing well here.

HAHAHAHA the double mask finish was fun.

- Post-match:
Wow, way to ruin the fun, Maria.

- Cedric/Lio:
Lio's personality runs circles around Cedric's.

- Lio vs. Morrell:
Solid work.

- Post-match:
Mostly good. Lio's worth investing in.

- Ali promo:
Mostly good. He's been solid.

- Murphy promo:
Good work.

- Murphy vs. Andrews:
I miss Andrews on 205 Live.

OH MY GOD that flip dive spot.

This is great!

A lot of energy from Andrews here.

Andrews showcasing himself well here.

I love the story being told.

Good ending. Both men looked good.

-- NXT:
- Machinery vs. Blake/Cutler:
Nice contrast between these two teams.

I like the tactics from the Sons.

I'm impressed with the Sons here. HM is solid, too.

Clever counter to the crossbody.

Oh. Well. Didn't expect the Sons to lose so soon.

- LeRae promo:
I'm curious how they book LeRae vs. Cross after Cross' SDL appearance.

- Shayna/Shafir/Duke/Regal:
OOOHHHHH MMMYYYYY GOOOOODDDDD that should be really fun.

- Dakota vs. Conti:
Smooth so far.

Badass showing from Kai. Conti looked alright.

- Mia/Bianca:
I'm ready for this feud.

- Riddle/Lee/Regal:
I didn't realize I wanted to see a Riddle/Lee team until now.

I don't exactly expect Kassius to beat either man.

- Gargano promo:
I like the justification.

This is REALLY good.

- Regal announcement:
That should be good!

- Dream vs. Lars:
I'm ready for some mastodon action.

Dream might be a better wrestler as a babyface.

I love the power here.

Sullivan looks like a BEAST.

Fun while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Nice interaction.

Good work!

-- ROH:
- Flip's choice:
Wow Flip way to pick someone even older and further away from his prime than Bully Ray. Gordon confirmed for ECW mark. 

- Silas vs. Sandman:
I mean Sandman caning people is fun.

Well, Sandman's still a force.

Damn. If Sandman can't win off that, something's wrong. 

Flip screwed Flip.

- Post-match:
Only 10? Come on. 

Wow they're really putting a lot on Bully. 

Very long, and I don't expect things to end at Final Battle. At least not Final Battle 2018.

- Karen/Baker/Klein vs. Rayne/Rose/Sumie:
Wow. I like Baker here.

Fine so far.

Rose is OK...

Hahaha based Baker.

Fine enough.

- Kingdom promo:
Who's the mystery partner going to be? Balls Mahoney? 

- Cody vs. King:
Fine start.

Haha I like Kenny as a heel.

These two work together well.

This is heating up. I like it.

King playing all the heel hits.

Oooh. Flat ending.

- Post-match:
Good sell for Lethal vs. King.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment