Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Raw Reax - 11/5/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Corbin et al:
I was hoping for Team Angle vs. Team Corbin, but it looks like this angle's going to stretch on.

So it's just a matter of which team will self-destruct and how soon.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO I never want to hear about "A" show vs. "B" show again. It's been run into the ground.

Wow. Angle's pretty demanding.

Fun enough. Good to see Braun get some heat back.

- Natalya/Sasha/Bayley promo:
So is Alexa going to put the winners on her team or is she just torturing the other women?

- Natalya/Sasha/Bayley vs. Riotts:
This has really been a long feud.

Fine work from the heels, but there's no outshining Sasha and Bayley.

Wow. This is getting more time than I expected. Maybe it's a make-good for Crown Jewel?

Ohhhhhhh boy. This angle won't be received well.

- Braun backstage:
Vintage WWE toilet humor.

- Apollo vs. Jinder:
It's Main Event on Raw!

Fun while it lasted. We'll see if he's still getting pushed in December.

- Seth/Corbin:
It's another "part-timer Brock" feud...

Ha, so much for it being impossible to defend the tag title.

- Rollins vs. Authors:
Rollins works hard enough and well enough for two men as it is.

Seth might just do it!!

Pretty fun. Glad to see the Authors win the title.

- Post-match:
I'd like it more if Ambrose just turned because he felt like it.

- Corbin/Braun:
This episode is going to have plenty of segments like this.

It is fun to see Braun destroy people.

- Ziggler/Elias:
WWE's going to use Shane like Taker, Kane, Angle, HHH, Brock, etc., it looks like.

I mean, Dolph did have to face four opponents in one night.

I don't know whether to see this as Dolph going down the card or Elias going up.

- Dolph vs. Elias:
This could be pretty basic from the looks of it.

Ziggler's bringing energy here.

Elias is growing on me.

Hahaha Zig Zag devalued as a finisher yet again.

So-so match.

- Angle promo:
If Angle can't beat Corbin, something's wrong. Losing to Dolph was bad enough.

- Ronda/Nia:
I like this side of Rousey.

NICE.

Two matches I'm looking forward to.

- Nia vs. Ember:
Ember's going to be sacrificed again, I see.

Moon is putting on a clinic, with Nia as the big wall cutting her off.

Good enough.

- Post-match:
Oh... so much for those two feuding.

Damn. Poor Ember.

- Finn promo:
Oh God another Finn/Lashley match? They're spinning their tires.

- Corbin bails:
Angle vs. Drew should be LIT. They really delivered in Impact.

- Lashley vs. Finn:
Both men are delivering here.

Yeah, Lio's definitely getting a lot of opportunities.

- Post-match:
OH MAN I want to see Drew vs. Lashley again.

No one likes Balor tonight, huh?

- Next week tease:
God, I'm not looking forward to Stephanie's return. I imagine she's just going to bury everyone for Shane winning the World Cup.

I wonder if WWE hasn't decided Alexa's team yet so they're punting to next week.

- Drew vs. Angle:
I love the physicality.

Angle's still got it.

This is exciting!!

I LOVE this side of Drew holy shit.

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!

AWESOME ending. They made Drew a big deal.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment