Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2018

Main Event and Starrcade Reax - 11/25/18

Read on for my thoughts on this week's Main Event and Starrcade.
-- Main Event:
- Ember vs. Alicia:
I swear Alicia has been as much of an institution on this show as Hawkins.

On further look, I'm probably combining this and Superstars. She's been on one of the other quite a bit over the years.

Fine enough.

- Apollo vs. Jinder:
Ahhhhhh why is Apollo stuck on this show. I'd be DMing Cody and the Young Bucks if I was him.

Good for the time it had.

-- Starrcade:
- Elias concert:
Oh I guess this is just to set up an eight-woman tag.

Wow this is brutal.

Nothing special.

- Nia/Tamina/Alicia/Mickie vs. Sasha/Bayley/Ember/Dana:
Dana isn't bad.

Not bad action here.

This is heating up!

OK enough.

- Joe promo:
I feel like I've see this match 50 times.

- MizTV:
It's honestly kind of funny Rey has a storyline injury this early in his WWE run given how his last run ended.

Shinsuke is basically getting Orton's leftovers.

Wow Rey talked himself right into a beatdown.

- Shinsuke vs. Rey:
Quick night in the ring for these two.

- Post-match:
Well, Miz is still a heel for now.

- Rusev/Rey vs. Miz/Shinsuke:
I'm not liking the idea of WWE Network live events given how many times we already see the same people face off on TV. I can't get into this.

That did have some good energy for the time it had.

- AJ vs. Joe:
These two have it down to a science.

Both men are very good at what they do.

They've worked together so much they can probably do this in their sleep.

That was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment