Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2018

Global Wars Lowell Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub event.
- Taven promo:
I guess he's still in the running for Lethal then.

- Taven vs. BUSHI:
BUSHI looks like a bigger deal than Taven so far.

Nice work.

- Post-match:
Hahaha love it.

- Romantic Touch:
Wow. Didn't expect this. ROH is doing some odd stuff lately.

- Juice/Castle vs. Bouncers:
More silliness, but it's fun.

I'm impressed with Juice. I haven't seen much of him post-NXT.

Fine enough.

- Post-match:
I'm fine with some levity. ROH shows can be long as far as big match after big match. It's good to have a breather.

- Kazarian vs. Flip:
Wow. This is smooth.

Both men look really good here.

Flip is absolutely someone with a future.

That definitely went better than Flip's outings involving Bully.

- Sumie vs. Jenny:This is going well so far.

Both women doing good work here.

That was good!

- J. Briscoe vs. Sky:
Big opportunity for Scorpio.

Jay is a bad, bad dude.

Not bad at all.

- Bully segment:
OK the streamer stuff was pretty funny.

Bully is absolutely effective at getting heat in 2018.

- EVIL/SANADA vs. Bully/Silas:
Fun stuff so far.

Bully can be good in small doses when he's motivated.

I'm impressed.

That was good. We need more of this side of Bully if he's staying.

- Post-match:
Silas getting the rub from Bully could work. Supercard?

- Cobb vs. Daniels:
Cobb has made up for ROH losing Punishment nicely.

This is NICE.

That was a hell of a match.

- Cody vs. M. Briscoe:
Cody wrestles better as a face.

I'm loving this story.

This is nice.

Both men really delivering.

Very nice work.

- Naito vs. Page:
Hahahaha Page's taunt.

More good work.

Page also works better as a babyface, as much as I loved the Hangman gimmick.

Not bad at all.

- Lethal/Gresham vs. Sabin/KUSHIDA vs. Bucks vs. TK/Vinny:
I like the start from Lethal, Gresham, and KUSHIDA.

They're doing good tag work early.

I'm liking the psychology here.

Everyone's delivering here.

That was pretty great. I expected it to go longer, but solid work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment