Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge Reax - 11/13/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge.
-- SDL:
- Becky's status:
Becky got BLASTED by Nia Jax damn.

- AJ/Heyman/Bryan et al.:
NIIIIIIICE. Glad to see Heyman.

I love Heyman putting over Brock's opponents instead of treating them like nobodies.

Brock vs. AJ II should really be something.

Damn, Bryan. You lost, buddy. Move on.

Well that hardly made SDL look united before Survivor Series.

- Bryan/Shane/AJ:
Yeah Raw's got to love the discord here.

- Almas vs. Hardy:
I hope Almas gets a good win here.

This is solid.

Ha. So much for Almas looking strong.

- Paige/Miz:
I mean they only had two weeks to prepare for the match, but still, changing things this late is risky.

Yeah they definitely shuffled some things around here.

- Shinsuke interview:
Oh I remember this guy.

That should be a dream match, but Rollins is a lot above Shinsuke these days.

- Miz vs. Rey:
Miz is so underrated.

Good so far.

That was fun!

- Post-match:
Poor Miz.

- Women's division:
Ooh. Interesting change.

OK we need Ronda vs. Becky down the line. Royal Rumble? WrestleMania can work if they really build Becky in the months to come.

I like this idea.

Ronda vs. Charlotte is absolutely Big Four PPV worthy.

- Charlotte promo:
Look I don't care why they're fighting. It should be good.

- New Day vs. Show/Bar:
The chemistry here is always good.

I'm fine with Show being involved if the payoff is good.

This is nice.

Pretty good.

- Tag team meeting:
Karl, Luke, and the Colons have got to be loving getting a PPV payday. How many people remembered Epico and Primo were still employed this whole time?

- AJ vs. Bryan:
Oh I like this intensity.

This is badass.

They're going hard here. I'm impressed.

This is PPV worthy.

These two really work together well.

I'm loving all these counters!

Ohhhh boy here come the shenanigans.

Bryan pulling a Nakamura!

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA that's a big surprise.

- Post-match:
Very surprising turn of events. This is going to get people talking.

-- MMC:
- Braun/Ember vs. Lashley/Mickie:
Fine start.

I really want Braun vs. Lashley.

That was good!

- Miz/Asuka vs. Hardy/Charlotte:
I'm glad AJ was replaced after his shocking loss.

Asuka and Charlotte are fun together.

This is really solid.

I'm liking the Miz/Asuka pairing more the more I see it.

That was pretty good!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment