Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Main Event and Ring Warriors Reax - 11/3/18

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Ring Warriors.
-- Main Event:
- Titus vs. Mojo:
Pretty basic stuff.

Ha. Wow. So much for Mojo's upward mobility. I hope he's making good money.

- Slater/Rhyno vs. B-Team:
Well this is something.

Finally heating up.

OK for the time it had.

-- Ring Warriors:
- Cobb/Hawx/Eli/Aries:
Kind of odd that he gets to choose his own challenger.

Well there's some interesting intrigue being built here. Weird to see Eli as a face, though.

Aries says they don't deserve title shots, but then gives them a match to earn a title shot.

I'm interested who will join the roster next week.

- Archer vs. Spade:
Basically just a way to establish Archer as a threat. Fine enough.

- 1P vs. Tito/Jay:
Fine basic tag action.

1P is definitely growing on me.

- Chamberlain vs. Lancie:
Basic work.

Not bad. I wouldn't mind seeing Lancie more.

- Eli vs. Hawx:
Nice start.

Drake is really solid.

Damn. Hawx is showing potential, too.

I swear everything has to lead back to Austin somehow. Jesus.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment