Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/22/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Drake/Bahh:
Basically everyone knows this show is going to get killed in the ratings (even more than usual), so they're doing this silliness.

- Bahh/KM:
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE CALLED THAT HAPPENING?

Actually Thanksgiving pizza sounds wonderful.

- Drake/Katarina:
I can only imagine where they go from here.

I did pop for Katarina burying the U.S.

- Bahh/KM/Kikutaro:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH the bookers are in full on "we're the only ones who care anymore" territory. Might as well at this point.

- Scarlett entrance:
I see why so many other reviewers have seemingly skipped/delayed covering this show this week.

- More Scarlett auditions:
At least Shark Boy's still a thing in 2018.

- Drake/J. Crist:
The Impact Wrestling Variety Hour(s) continues.

- Thanksgiving videos:
At least Tessa was based.

- KM/Bahh/Dezmond:
I was going to say this episode will be remembered for a long time, but really not many people are watching anymore.

- Drake/Hit Squad:
Maybe Impact's angling to get a WWE Network show like House Hardy. I am impressed they're doing an entire show with only one match.

This is something else.

- More Thanksgiving memories:
I really want to know who came up with the Rascalz gimmick, and who approved it.

- Bahh/KM/Alisha:
I mean it makes sense if the picks are random there will be people who don't wrestle much. Will we see McKenzie Mitchell or Alicia Atout on the other team?

- Drake/Gilbertti:
Ahhh Gilbertti works with Ring Warriors in the same venue, so this makes sense in an odd ways.

Gilbertti is entertaining in an odd way.

- Ultimate X returning:
Well that's interesting. I'm curious who will be in it.

- McKenzie/Gilbertti:
THIS IS INSAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEE.

- Team Drake segment:
I guess they figured ratings couldn't go much lower so they just did a full show of ridiculousness.

- Team Bahh segment:
Yeah I completely sympathize with the reviewers who skipped this show.

- Drake/Rohit/Gilbertti/J. Crist/Katarina vs. Bahh/KM/Kikutaro/Dezmond/Alisha:
I'm a little surprised Dezmond isn't wrestling stoned.

Weird big submission spot, but it's a comedy match.

Yeah I'd be calling up Aro Lucha right now if I was Pop.

There's some decent action here.

I guess everyone's doing steamrollers on Thanksgiving.

HAHAHHHA the crowd actually chanted for this.

Well that happened!

- Post-match:
Glenn Gilbertti looking like an idiot???? You're kidding, right?

They're reaaaaallllyyyyyyyy dragging this out.

I'll be very surprised to see this on Pop next year.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment