Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2018

Global Wars Toronto Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub event.
- Karen vs. Diemond:
Fine so far.

I like Karen here.

That was solid!

- Post-match:
Well I expect Klein's going to the title match.

Not bad to keep the build coming.

- Titus segment:
I guess The Dawgs are done as a thing??

- Hangman vs. Chuckie:
Smooth work so far.

These two work together well.

Nice intensity here.

Pretty good stuff!

- Naito/BUSHI vs. Vinny/TK:Fine work early.

I'm liking this story.

This is heating up well.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
WWE live events could use more like this instead of just going from match to match as if they're all unconnected.

- Daniels vs. Taven:
This is good.

I'm going to miss The Addiction if they retire at Final Battle. They're good.

Fun enough.

- Briscoes vs. EVIL/SANADA:I like the teamwork here.

Really good work here.

Both sides are really good.

That was good work!

- Post-match:
NJPW always gets the last laugh, brother.

- Flip vs. Gresham:
The countdown to a Bully run-in begins!

I'm already impressed.

Good story here.

Both men are worth keeping an eye on.

That was badass.

- Post-match:
That could be fun, but I expect it will be another bullshit finish.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. SSB:
Great timing to see the SSB.

Fine so far.

SCU are really impressive here.

OK we need to see more of the SSB.

We were THAT close to a title change.

That was a hell of a match.

- Trent vs. Juice:
Nice missed cannonball spot.

This is good so far.

I'm liking Juice. He's definitely progressed since the CJP days.

Both men are seriously delivering here.

Holy shit! This is worth checking out.

- Post-match:
Oh I'm all for Cody vs. Juice after that.

- Bucks vs. Sabin/KUSHIDA:
I'm impressed with everyone so far.

I love the tag team work here.

I like the Sabin/KUSHIDA pairing.

Everyone is busting their asses here.

OK this is REALLY good. Damn.

This is really impressive.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

- Lethal vs. King:
I like Kenny's aggression here.

Good story early.

King looks game so far.

I'm liking how they work together so far.

Lethal is definitely an ironman.

I'm liking the story here.

Hahaha I admire King's cheating ways.

Pretty solid!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment