Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 11/14/18

Read on for my take on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Gulak/Gallagher vs. Akira/Kendrick:
Akira and Kendrick as a team is fresh and interesting.

Solid action here.

I'm enjoying Tozawa here.

Ahhh. That was pretty good, but it looks like the new alliance will be short-lived.

- Weigh-in:
Murphy's lucky the cut off is 205 instead of 200.

They always work well together.

- Kalisto/Lince squash:
Smooth work.

- Kanellises/TJP:
Nice to see this fresh combination.

Good work building something there.

- Cedric vs. Lio:
I like this early.

This show has NEEDED someone like Lio.

I love Lio trying to win via countout. I like a heel wanting to win by any means.

I was down on Lio pre-NXT, but he's really shown himself to be more than flash.

This is really good!

I love how these two work together.

One heck of an ending!

- Ali promo:
I usually hate this kind of promo, but Mustafa has won me over. 

-- NXT:
- Bianca vs. Mia:
Belair is someone to keep an eye on.

This is solid. Both women can go.

I love Belair's attitude.

That was really nice.

- Ricochet/Raiders/Dunne:
Interesting.

- Riddle/Ohno:
Kassius getting ready to J-O-B.

Should be fun.

- Evans squash:
I like Evans' power.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
Eh. This is getting a little tiresome. She needs something to sink her teeth into.

- KOR vs. Hanson:
Ohhhh boy this is fun.

Hoss vs. hard hitter is always fun.

Good work here.

Each man has the tools to win.

Ahhhhh I haven't missed the Bronco buster.

Just a matter of time before someone ran in.

I was really hoping they'd drop the cartwheel, too. Oh well.

That was a LOT of fun once everyone got involved.

-- ROH:
- Cobb vs. Taylor:
I'm already enjoying this.

Oh God yes ROH needs more of this.

They're going all out!!!

That was badass.

- Post-match:
Oooh. This could be good.

I'm sold on Page vs. Cobb.

- Bouncers:
Oh wow they got kicked to the curb for Bully. That's cold.

- Bouncers vs. Burger/Isom:
Not bad.

Yeah nothing special to say for this one after that awesome opener.

- SCU/Briscoes:
This is a cool direction for SCU.

Man, ROH TV is pretty far behind.

I'm all for seeing SCU more in 2019.

Yeah you don't talk about taking the tag title without going through Jay and Mark.

- Lethal/Castle/Gresham vs. Kingdom:
Taven's growing on me as a top name.

Yeah, the faces are definitely the better workers here.

I'm mostly liking this, but I'm starting to worry we'll see Taven win the world title dirty.

These faces are doing well.

Damn. The Lethal/Gresham combination is really strong.

Good work.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment