Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2018

Final Hour Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special episode of Impact Wrestling.
Normally I do a preview for special episodes of Impact, but given the lack of interest in the product lately and the fact it's a taped show, I skipped it this time.

- Bros vs. OGz:
Oh I already like this.

This is fun. It's great to see the former LAX again.

I like the physicality here.

That was a good showcase.

- Post-match:
Just a matter of time before these duos face off.

- Grace vs. Katarina:
Wow. I'm surprised Katarina's having a showing considering she rarely wrestles.

Not bad to show Grace's power.

- Cage/oVe:
Funny they went from Grace to Cage.

I love seeing a wrestler booked like a beast.

OUCH that powerbomb spot.

This is wild damn.

That was cool as heel. Wow.

- Taya promo:
I'm fine with more from these two, as long as Tessa prevails.

- Moose/Kross:
I like heel Moose now. I guess they knew Aries might be leaving so they built him up.

Good work.

- Scarlett/KM/Bahh:
I still think getting Impact fans to work for free is sound policy in the company's current state.

Hmmm. KM and Bahh going for the tag title?

- Moose vs. Edwards:
Ohhh yeah here we go.

This went from a brawl to a wrestling match. Still good, but it lost the idea of it being something heated.

OH MY GOD THAT POWERBOMB.

Really solid. Edwards looked like a warrior.

- Allie/Kiera/Mitchell/Su:
Poor Allie!

- Edwardses:
Oh great now they're going to treat concussions as something people can fight through.

- Drake/Park:
Hahahah back in his day.

Ummmmm Drake could have won that lawsuit. So much for that.

Well that's one way to elevate Eli as a heel.

Good work.

- Aro Lucha promo:
So there's no guarantee Aro Lucha is replacing Impact on Pop or anything, but it's interesting it's being advertised during this show.

- Impact vs. Kross:
Fine so far.

I'm liking this so far. I see why people are high on Kross.

Kross looks good but not world champion worthy.

Not bad.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment