Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Global Wars Lewiston Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub event.

- Flip vs. Eli:
Solid start.

Isom's growing on me.

Pretty smooth work here.

Good enough work.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Bouncers:
I'm going to miss SCU if they leave after Final Battle.

I don't dislike the Bouncers, but SCU can do more with other opponents.

Not bad.

- Cobb vs. Burger:
Ohhhh Burger's about to be destroyed.

This is fun.

Cobb is someone who can really be a major player.

Another fun Cobb outing.

- Kingdom vs. Dalton/Boys:
Ha. The Kingdom aren't about to lose the title to the CONSPIRACY.

Fun work so far.

This is interesting in its own way.

Odd show so far in some ways.

- Briscoes vs. Cody/Page:
The Briscoes are an ROH institution for a reason. I'm already enjoying this.

These two sides work together quite well.

This is put together pretty well.

That was a hell of a match.

- Daniels vs. Juice:
I like this so far.

Daniels can absolutely still deliver.

This is delivering.

That was solid!!

- Bully/Silas vs. Bucks:
I swear Bully has some Russia-level dirt on Delirious to be featured like this.

Uggggghhhhh this is taking away from the momentum of the previous matches.

Now this is going well.

Nice to see some energy here.

I think I actually preferred the feed to be out to the Bucks losing to Bully.

- Lethal/Gresham/Sabin/KUSHIDA vs. Naito/BUSHI/EVIL/SANADA:
Fine so far.

Big action from everyone.

Everyone gets to show off a bit here.

I'm liking what everyone's showing here.

Pretty good/fun stuff.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment