Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2018

Survival of the Fittest Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub event.

- Daniels vs. Bruiser:
Bruiser feels out of place in ROH, but that means he stands out.

Wow. Quick work from the former world champ.

- Castle vs. Page vs. Delaney:
Oh, man. Castle looks rough. I don't know if this is the right move for him.

I'm liking Page here.

Fun work with the Boys.

Delaney's impressing me here.

This is good!

Nice work! I'd like to see Page in the title picture at some point.

- Gresham vs. Williams:
I like this. It feels different from the other two matches.

This is smooth.

Man. Williams is worth using more.

Pretty good work.

- Everett vs. Maya vs. Flip:
I like this story so far.

Flip and Everett are really showing off here.

Everyone looks good in this one.

Oh God damnit. At least Bully's not in the title picture (yet).

Good while it lasted.

- Black vs. Saurus:
Fun so far. Good to see fresh faces in ROH.

Wow. Pretty good work.

Kind of a flat ending.

- Scurll vs. Stuka vs. Silas:
Another odd combo but might as well roll with it.

I like the fresh combination.

I like what each man brings here.

Good while it lasted. The winners have another big match later, so a lot of these are on the short side.

- Rayne vs. Baker:
Basic, but effective work.

Not bad; just not extraordinary.

- Post-match:
NOW HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE NOW PLAYA. Looks like we in for a STRAIGHT UP TAG TEAM MATCH!!!

- Cody/Bucks vs. Kingdom:
Well this will be interesting.

The Bucks are at an unimaginable level.

Tough for the Kingdom to match up with these three.

Really good work from the champs.

Shenanigans coming.

Hahahah what? Brandi as a ref was kind of odd.

Odd ending sequence. I guess ROH is worried the Bucks and Cody aren't coming back to 2019?

- Post-match:
So is Taven still challenging for the world title?

- Lethal/Cobb vs. Sky/Kazarian:
This should be good.

Wow. I'm impressed with Cobb.

Solid work so far.

Cobb's murdering Sky here.

Everyone here is doing well.

Ahhhh. That was so much fun. Shame it had to end like that.

- Debut announced:
His name is really growing, so that's a big win.

- Survival of the Fittest finals:
-- Daniels vs. Page vs. Gresham vs. Maya vs. Black vs. Scurll:
I like the quick work early.

Gresham's going places.

Ha. I liked Page saving Scurll.

Wow. Good start.

-- Daniels vs. Page vs. Gresham vs. Black vs. Scurll:
I like the Bullet Club teaming here. Good work.

-- Daniels vs. Page vs. Black vs. Scurll:
Wow. This is a tag match now, huh?

I'm liking Black. I'd like to see more of him.

I'm liking the Black/Daniels pairing.

Page is another guy showing promise here.

That was a pretty cool sequence leading to the final three.

-- Daniels vs. Page vs. Scurll:
I mean, both Bullet Club guys can't win.

We could be in for an upset here.

Ahhhh nice work in that stretch.

-- Daniels vs. Scurll:
Daniels just might do it!!

Really good work. Scurll earned the win.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment