Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/1/18

Read on for my thoughts on the last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Swann vs. Mack:
Fine feeling out process to start.

Mack has absolutely been a diamond in the rough. Glad he's finally getting this opportunity.

I hope other companies are watching this and looking to pick Mack up if Impact's not a viable option in 2019.

This is absolutely amazing.

Good match!

- oVe promo:
This is a pretty novel X-Division feud.

- Raju/Raj squash:
OK enough.

- OGz promo:
Funny stuff.

- LAX promo:
Oh, yeah. I think Penta and Fenix can take care of those two.

- oVe segment:
Weird of them to tape this at an indie promotion, but good for them to not waste time at their own taping I guess?

Fine for moving things along.

- Drake/Park:
Wow, Park's fallen on hard times.

Would it be worth owning Impact with all the debt they have?

- Desis/Scarlett:
Yeah they're running the comedy into the ground.

- Tessa vs. Taya:
Taya's  intense. I like it.

Good work from both ladies.

Taya is game.

Well, that was good until the dumb ending. I guess this continues.

- Bros promo:
Yeah, Homicide and Hernandez better enjoy their Impact tenure while it lasts. They're going to be facing the Hit Squad soon if they keep getting their asses kicked.

- Cage promo:
Should be fun.

- LAX vs. Sydal/Page:
I'm impressed with LAX. They're coming into their own.

I like Sydal's work a lot. He's grown a lot from the Evan Bourne era.

This is nice.

Good work!

- Allie/Kiera:
I can only imagine what this is leading to.

- Penta vs. Homicide:
Oh yeah, this is leading to a big brawl.

The OGz messed with the wrong brothers.

I'm liking this action.

That was pretty fun for the time it had.

- Post-match:
This could lead to something fun.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment