Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Smackdown Reax - 8/30/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

Pretty awesome opening segment. I'm a little surprised that HHH was on Smackdown, but if they want to boost ratings, that's one way to do so. I'm really liking this story so far. I just wonder how far they can take it. They definitely don't want to "Aces and Eights" this angle and have it go on way too long.

Orton vs. Miz was pretty good. Both guys are underrated by the IWC. I just hope there's a lot of gas in this angle since they're doing it on Raw and Smackdown now.

Cool post-match.

I'm just not feeling Los Matadores for whatever reason. It feels really silly and outdated. I don't have a problem with them repackaging Primo and Epico, because it's good that they get another chance, but is that really the best they could have come up with?

Finally Ryback's going to actually compete. I hope they don't job him out too easily.

I liked Sandow's promo, but I feel that he's going to continue to lose until WWE panics and suddenly puts the briefcase on him.

Thanks for coming, Sandow. It's really a shame that he lost clean there. What if Del Rio gets hurt and they need him to become World Champion?

That was a really good promo from Del Rio.

Pretty intense handicap match. They've got to be hurting after that one. I like Ziggler, but I'm glad he didn't pull a Cena and beat 3 guys at once.

Big post-match. As long as Ziggler gets his heat back, I'm fine with him being ragdolled for now.

That was really good from Heyman and Axel. I'm looking forward to Night of Champions.

Who else is glad that Tons of Funk didn't derail the Wyatts?

Nice post-match. I wonder where they can really go with the Wyatts from here since WWE already has The Shield in such a prominent position.

Hey, at least Los Matadores are getting hype. Maybe they'll make a good splash in the tag team division.

That was a pretty cool match from a story perspective. It wasn't just two guys fighting and doing flashy moves. There was a clear heel and a clear face fighting for a clear purpose.

Man. Bryan just got a huge ass-kicking. I wonder how they're going to have anyone get revenge, since Vince, Stephanie, and HHH can just fire anyone who interferes with their plan. Another walkout? It's intriguing no matter what they do.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment