Total Pageviews

Friday, November 29, 2013

Questions on WWE's tape library, another lame Cena joke, wrestling visitors, TLC and newbie Divas

Nothing major happened on Thanksgiving, but here's my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think the question was about territories that aren't still in existence. I'm not enough of an expert to know of that. Wikipedia has a list of their current library.

2. I'm glad WWE doesn't try to appease the people who send in these terrible questions.

3. That's pretty much it.

4. That would actually be really funny, but WWE's moved on from the brand split and I think they legitimately just want one top champion.

5. You'd think they'd know by now how wrestling companies bring in people without much experience if they like their look.


No comments:

Post a Comment