Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/14/13

Read on for my thoughts on Thursday's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
Not a bad tag match with those four Divas. They didn't mesh as well as I'd have liked, but they don't have a lot of matches together. I will say Aksana, Naomi and Cameron are progressing nicely.

Not a bad six-man, either. We've seen PTP vs. the Usos a lot, and Khali doesn't exactly lend himself to great matches, but this was fine for what it was, a filler match on an international-only show. I wonder how things will be different for Superstars if/when it makes it to the WWE Network. There've got to be better uses for an hour of TV time.

Impact Wrestling:
The only part I liked about that opening segment (other than the action at the end leading to match) was the fact Aces and Eights will finally be over soon.

Not the prettiest match between Anderson and Knux, but it was just meant to set up the match at Turning Point, so that's fine.

I hope Anderson vs. Bully means a new chapter in TNA: Aces and Eights break up and Bully Ray disappears for a while. Heck, maybe bring back Todd Keneley to replace Taz as well to further separate things from the old era.

I like the Joseph Park character and have mixed feelings if they're going to write it off in favor of Abyss. I think there's still life in it.

I liked the EGO segment. I'm kind of taking them taking Park lightly as underestimating him. We'll see.

I liked Park vs. Daniels. Both men are veterans who know how to make their characters work.

Ehh, Aces and Eights stuff. Turning Point can't come soon enough.

Not a bad handicap match. I do think it's almost time to move EC3 up to bigger fish, though.

Fine post-match promo, but I want to see a little more from the character in the weeks to come.

I didn't dislike the Dixie/AJ stuff.

I really liked the segment with Dixie setting up the matches for Turning Point. That's shaping up pretty nicely. TNA's getting better and telling straightforward, easy-to-follow stories.

Nice beat down by Anderson. Next week's match could be pretty fun with a lot of run-ins and weapons and such.

Well, thanks for coming, Hannah Blossom. So much for being a big deal in TNA after being signed last year. As far as female fodder not currently considered part of TNA goes, she's not a bad choice at all. This match did what it was designed to do.

I wonder who will end up dethroning Kim? And when we'll see Tapa wrestle? That's why I keep tuning in!

Abyss vs. Park could be really funny. Nice segment to set up something interesting for next week.

Interesting stuff with Anderson and Bischoff. I wonder where that's headed.

Aries vs. Angle was amazing. TNA can make a big splash with some of the talent they have. it won't be easy, but they can do it.

BAH GAWD THAT NEARLY KILLED HIM. Fine ending to set up Anderson vs. Bully for next week.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment