Total Pageviews

Friday, April 7, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/6/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Drake vs. Konley:
I get the feeling Eli's going to do the job here.

Oh, maybe Tyrus will give Eli the win.

This isn't bad! Both men are making the most of this opportunity.

Not bad, I suppose.

- Prichard/Mathews/Borash:
Oh joy another segment about people who aren't wrestlers.

I would watch these two fight as something of a trainwreck.

Hopefully that match will end this feud so we can move on to the actual wrestlers.

- Knockouts gauntlet match:
Who are these new people getting a shot at being No. 1 contender?
Wow. Rebel's got a mean streak.

You know, a lot of action going on.

ODB going on a tear.

This is pretty wild! A lot of bodies flying.

This is fun enough, I guess.

Not bad to build ODB. She's still a little goofy for my tastes.

- J. Storm/Bram/Kingston:
I'm fine with the Cowboy riding again. I hope he does good things and wins another World Title before it's all said and done.

So will Storm beat these two in a handicap match? I'd be OK with Storm/Jessie Godderz vs. Bram/Kingston after the previous feud. I don't think we're in for an AMW reunion; pretty sure Harris has seen his last days in the ring.

DCC was pretty weird. I think they're a casualty of the changes in creative.

This is trying a little hard with all the "bitch" talk.

That was OK, I guess? This is clearly something in flux.

- Everett/Helms:
I'd be fine with Shane getting back in the ring at some point. He still works pretty regularly.

- Everett vs. Rockett vs. Suicide:
Looks like Suicide/Konley had quite the night!

This is starting off pretty well.

I like Rockett. He stands out a bit from the crowd.

Too much acrobatics in wrestling these days.

Hey, this isn't bad! It looks like more than the usual 5000 moves in two minutes.

That wasn't all that bad! Every X-Division/205 Live/ROH guy is starting to blend together, but that's largely due to so many of them being booked.

- Davey vs. Edwards:
I'm very, very glad this is a big fight instead of fancy choreographed sequences.

This is GOOD. I love watching wrestlers beat the hell out of each other.

OOOUUUCCCCCHHHHH that atomic drop on the barricade.

Yeah, too many dives there Eddie.

Man, Davey and Angelina really make a lot, huh?

NICE powerbomb.

Oooooohhhhhh what a bump into a bunch of cheers.

Oh yeah, we're in for Alicia vs. Angelina at some point.

This is brutal. I like the mean streak from Davey.

Davey's a fucking KILLER.

WOW. These two are vicious!

All these chair spots are insane. Damn.

OH MY GOD THAT STOMP ON THE CHAIR. That was really hard to watch.

This is really crazy.

Jesus. Everyone's getting involved in the action!

Alicia and Angelina are kicking ass, too.

Hahahahaha Angelina and Davey getting a little TV-14 there.

OH MY GOD what a kick to end the match. That was truly wild.

- Alberto vs. Bolen:
Yeah, good luck there Josh!

El Patron making a statement. He wants that World Title!

Not bad to showcase the newly-married talent.

- Alberto promo:
So umm where IS Lashley??

- Braxton/Allie/Sienna/KM/Karen:
I feel like everything's always on the verge of breaking down on ths show.

How many authority figures does Impact need???

Mixed tag match works for me.

- Prichard/Mathews/Borash:
Really? This is headlining the show over Alberto's match!

Josh is pretty over as a heel, so I can't say I'm TOO upset.

So, yes, this is being used to feature some good talents.

Hmmmm... does Kingston become involved, too?

How fortunate that Adonis was in Orlando for JB to pick him!

Interesting enough heel side.

I'm VERY glad to see Morgan back. He was fun and should have gotten further in his last run.

Huh.... I wonder who that fourth pick is? He got a limo pretty quickly, so he must be important. I'm split on the "go to ImpactWrestling.com" thing but I can't blame them for wanting to get more web traffic.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment