Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2018

Honor Re-United Edinburgh Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub event.
- Haskins vs. Gresham:
Haskins works well.

I like the showcase of Haskins. ROH is refreshing because they constantly shuffle in guests.

This is really solid.

I like that we went from solid chain wrestling to strikes.

Nice work. Gresham looked fine in defeat.

- Flip vs. Sabian:
Please no Bully please no Bully please no Bully

Gordon is already smooth. WWE should keep an eye on him.

These two go together well. 

Sabian's got a lot going for him.

I like this!!

This is really solid.

Great work. Both men looked good.

- Ray vs. Viper:
It's so weird seeing these two here but not the MYC.

I like the story here.

They're telling a good story.

This is nice! NXT UK needs to look at these two.

Good work!
- Havoc vs. Daniels:Continuing the good work on the show. 

I like this.

This is kind of silly, but I like it.

Oucccchhh.

That was actually pretty funny. 

- Hendry vs. Page:
It's surreal seeing Hendry on ROH and Impact in the same day, but I like seeing it.

They're playing off each other well.

Solid work overall so far.

This is heating up well.

I like the back and forth here.

Interesting semifinals.

- Lethal vs. Brooks:
Good to see Jay again.

Gee. The dives spot already?

I like Brooks here.

HOLY SHIT THAT ELBOW DROP COUNTER.

This is really good.

GENIUS Destroyer spot.

That was nice! The champion gave him a lot.

- Scurll/Bucks vs. Briscoes/Martinez:
Nice work to start.

I love the Bucks/Briscoes dynamic.

This is a fun combination.

Everyone's working together well.

This is put together quite well.

I love the BC teamwork.

Fun stuff as always.

Great signature action from the key players.

I liked that.

Great work all around on this show.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment