Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Raw Reax - 8/27/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Roman/Braun/Dolph/Drew:
I like the dichotomy between these two.

Hmm, so Dean and Seth just decided to help Roman by themselves?

I like these jabs!

I'm excited for that HIAC match.

Interesting as far as Dolph's situation goes.

Wow. Yeah. I fully expect Braun and Roman to win them.

- Baron vs. Finn:
Corbin really has an ax to grind with Finn...

Same as it usually is.

Much better than Finn is on offense.

Ehhh.

- Baron vs. Finn, continued:HAHHAA I wonder why authority figures don't do that more often.

Nice idea.

- HHH/Taker hype:
Is he going to be special referee AGAIN??

Somehow I REALLY doubt this is the last HHH/Taker match.

- TWW:Apollo needs to believe in Dana. Titus got her a great opportunity.

- Sasha vs. Dana:
Dana hasn't had a one-on-one match on Raw since November.

Dana's not bad!

Well, Dana tried...

- Ambrose/Jinder:
Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

- Seth/Owens:
I mean, Kevin's got a point here.

Kevin might want to try to get back to NXT...

At least Owens is continuing to try to get accolades.

- Seth vs. Owens:
Solid start.

I like Owens' attacks here.

I like how these two work together.

Both men work hard.

Glad to see the third suicide dive fail. It gets predictable after a while, so why shouldn't someone pick up on it?

This is REALLY good.

This has been put together very well.

This is a heck of a back-and-forth fight.

NICE powerbomb counter.

I like how much each man is bringing out.

This is a damn BATTLE.

I wasn't crazy about the buckle bomb rebound. Rollins is crazy strong, though.

WOW!

Really great work all around.

- Corbin/Braun:
I'd crack the fuck up if Baron tried to cash in the briefcase.

- Owens in the ring:
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO. I hope he thought that through. Is NJPW interested?

- Drew/Dolph interview:
What, are they both going to become Universal Champion? What happens if one of them become champion before HIAC?

Yeah, I don't see them winning clean.

- B-Team vs. Revival:
It's nice to have just these names in the title picture after sitting through the Bray/Matt shenanigans for so long.

Solid so far.

I like the basic tag action on display here.

Good back-and-forth!

Pretty solid work.

- Post-match:
I like this!!!

This has been built well.

- Elias/Trish et al.:
NICE!!!

I like Elias trying to big-time Trish.

I like this overall.

Elias wants to bring back the Attitude Era.

Mostly fun.

I like bridging the Ronda/Alexa feud with the Trish/Alexa feud.

Ahhhhhhh I love heel Alexa.

Wow they're just putting every women in this, aren't they?

- Natalya vs. Alicia:
Pretty basic, straightforward stuff to begin.

Yeah pretty much just a way to build to later matches.

- Trish/Ronda/Bellas:
You never know what the Bellas are plotting.

- Corbin/Lashley:
Would Paige even want to deal with Owens on her show?

Did Baron really not have Bobby in a match already? These authority figures really plan things at the last minute, huh?

- Lashley vs. Ascension:
I'm sure Konnor and Viktor are thrilled to get to wrestle on TV for once.

Ahhhh I love a good squash.

- Ambrose vs. Jinder:
So-so work here.

Eh. Not bad to get Dean back on the map.

- Reigns/Braun:
This is really manly, huh?

- Reigns/Braun vs. Drew/Dolph:
I fully expect THE BIG DOG and his HIAC opponent to clean house.

I like the heel teamwork.

Like Roman's going to go down to a sleeper...

It is nice to see Dolph and Drew get opportunities at this level.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

- Post-match:
That arrangement worked out poorly for Roman.

NICE. Good to see The Shield have to sell.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment