Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 8/21/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SD Live:
- Miz/Maryse/Bryan/Brie:
Miz did it!!!

Please don't go! You have more world titles to win and Wrestlemanias to headline!!

Ahhhhhh I'm so glad Bryan didn't win. This is much more fun.

Wow, Bryan, move on, dude.

I hope Miz doesn't have to stay at Bryan's level. This feud is holding him back. Hopefully he'll win the WWE Title and bring it back to main event status.

OH WOW. That should be an interesting direction for HIAC.

- Miz/Paige:Wow. No respect for the man bringing WWE such great ratings.

- Orton vs. Jeff:
Not bad so far.

I like Jeff fighting dirty there.

- Post-match:
I like this!

I assume this leads to a big gimmick match at HIAC.

I guess Jeff wants to outdo Matt's permanent damage.

- Bar/G. Bros:
I'd definitely like to see The Bar in the mix again.

Yeah, I doubt Karl and Luke will beat The Bar.

- IIconics promo:
VINTAGE Billie and Peyton.

- Naomi vs. Peyton:
I like this so far.

Naomi could use a friend here.

Not bad at all!

- New Day:
Silly work as always.

- Becky/Charlotte:
I mean I can agree with Lynch here.

Good for Becky for standing up for herself!

Nice big fight.

- Rusev/Lana vs. Almas/Vega:
This is nice!

This is mostly good.

Aiden finally gets it right!

Interesting enough.

- Shinsuke promo:
They still don't quite know what to do with Shinsuke's character.

- AJ/Joe:
I'm looking forward to the next round of this.

Joe's not waiting for next time!

I love it!

- Paige/Carmella/Truth:
It's a crime we didn't get Ellsworth and Truth as an odd couple team out of this.

- B. Bros vs. Xavier/Kofi:I like the intensity.

They're pulling out all the hardware.

This is great!

Some serious carnage here. I like it.

It's now officially a TLC match!

Oh man. So much for Rowan's spear.

This is badass!

I liked that.



-- 205 Live:
- TJP promo:
I like this version of TJP.

- Noam vs. TJP:
Nice use of Wale.

I like the intensity.

Both men look good here.

I love TJP's submissions.

NICE!

- Gulak/Maverick:
Hmm. We'll see if Drew can get back in the mix. I mean, how many title shots did Reigns get?

- Akira/Delaney/Kendrick/Gallagher/Gulak/Cedric:Oh I like this a lot.

I'm all for this angle.

That was pretty cool.

- Nese/Murphy vs. Gran/Lince:
Already fun.

Both sides are fired up.

Nice. I like the power involved.

Ooooh. Lince is about to get further injured.

It's so good to see Murphy on a roll in 205 Live.

Good athleticism.

I love all the action!

Man! Everyone's delivering!

This is a hell of a fight.

They're going ALL out. I love it.

That was really good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment