Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2018

Redefined Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special episode of Impact Wrestling.
- Cage vs. Fenix:
Cage is a really special talent. He's got a lot going for him.

This is already fun.

Cage's strength is absolutely unreal.

I'm loving Cage's dominance.

Fenix can absolutely go.

They're definitely going all out.

This is really impressive!

These two just keep topping themselves!!

This is unreal.

WOW. Definitely PPV worthy.

- Post-match:
oVe's messing with the wrong guy.

Fun stuff.

- Scarlett:
I'm already getting a little worn out with this character.

- LAX/OGz:
Interesting. I'm curious what this dissension is leading to.

Could we be seeing another power dynamic here?

- Tessa promo:
This could very well be the biggest match of Tessa's career, depending on how many people watched her in her WWE Network outings.

- Drake/Atlantis/Tidwell:
Hmmm. Interesting.

I'm curious to see if there's something long-term here with these two or if this is just Drake getting rebuilt after signing a new deal.

- Drake vs. Tidwell:
Yep, rebuilding Eli.

- Post-match:
Decent enough.

- Su vs. Allie vs. Tessa:
Allie's fired up! I like it!

This is solid. Everyone's working hard.

The double submission spot always kills believability for me.

Allie's definitely the underdog in this situation.

I like Tessa's power.

I like Su as a character, but I think she's outclassed by the other two here.

Not bad at all. I'm very curious what the future holds.

- Post-match:
Tessa can absolutely take this ball and run with it.

- Hit Squad:
This is one offbeat Impact angle I'm not liking. I don't go for this kind of comedy.

- Aries/Kross:
I hope we eventually get Aries vs. Kross out of this. You know, in early 2019 or later.

- LAX:
I can't take this seriously.

I'll pop if King and Konnan are both being called by the same person. Not sure who it would be, though. Anarquia?

- Smoke Show:
Ehhhhh.

Impact is going heavy in the sports entertainment direction lately. I'm not sure I'm for it.

- Swann vs. Petey:
Interesting start.

I definitely Swann as the better worker here.

Solid enough so far.

I'm loving the back and forth here.

Good work!

- Post-match:
Interesting meeting of former WWE workers. Should be a good feud.

- Moose backstage:
Who would have called that one???

- Aries/Kross vs. Edwards:
Nice start. Everyone's fired up.

Eddie's game.

I like the beatdown here.

I'm enjoying this. Eddie's not going down without a fight!

- Aries/Kross vs. Edwards/Moose:
Eddie held out a while.

Whhaaaattttt….. that was anticlimactic.

Yeah, not feeling this.

- Post-match:
I'm starting to think this is all an Aries ego trip where he's got to be the guy in the spotlight and no one can be good enough to beat him.

Edwards is going to need some backup.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment