Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/16/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Anvil honored:
That's classy. He did technically have one match for them.

- Callihan vs. Fenix:
Fenix has to OVERCOME THE ODDS AT RINGSIDE!

I'm liking Fenix.

They're going a little heavy on the interference.

OH MY GOD THAT RAMP BUMP.

This is nice!

Nice to see Sami do submissions to add some variety.

Fenix is really good.

GOOD GOD PENTA WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG???

That was nice!

- Fenix/Cage:Now THAT will be really good. I'm more than fine with a face vs. face match; I'm not as against that as I used to be.

- Allie interview:
Allie is a really good babyface. I love it.

- Jacobs/Impact/Kong:
This is really dragging out.

I'm ready to move on.

I do like the extended beatdown.

A little hard to take this seriously with the parkour involved.

Hmm. Maybe that's the end of it.

- Smoke Show:
Well at least they're having fun with this.

Goofy but fun.

Where does Scarlett go from here, I wonder?

- Aries/Kross/Edwards:
I like Aries' arrogance.

Good to see a fresh face in the main event.

I like where this is going.

Edwards vs. Kross could be great. Eddie seeing how much Kross can take? Sign me up.

Hahaha great job trapping Eddie.

Man. Eddie's really had it rough lately, huh?

- Drake vs. Hendry:
Goofy, but fun.

Odd seeing The Cult of Lee here, although The Cult of Eli would be fun.

Pretty much a mess. More of an angle really.

- Post-match:
I'm a little surprised we don't see Katarina in the ring more.

- Sydal promo:
That was actually pretty horrifying holy shit.

- Sami promo:
Good way to rebound.

- Su vs. Allie:
I'm a little surprised Impact is willing to use so many extras for Su's entourage.

Good so far.

What I love about wrestling is that something as goofy as the mandible claw can be effective.

Yeah Allie and Kiera need some help here.

Pretty wood work.

Wow, Tessa, could you have waited a little bit?

- Post-match:
That one's all on you, Blanchard.

Good setup for the next steps.

- LAX vs. OGz:
I love Impact doing stuff like this because WWE and ROH don't.

Homicide could have killed him on that concrete. Damn.

Hahahaha this is wild.

That was nice!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment