Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/9/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- LAX/OGz:
I love this change of pace to start.

This has been a really solid storyline.

- Taiji/Petey vs. Hit Squad:
This is a very international match.

Damn. Taiji and Petey already impressing.

This is pretty cool.

Wow. Nice work from Petey and Taiji.

- Penta promo:
This is an interesting direction, and I'm excited to see it play out.

- Allie/Kiera:
Allie's brave. I like it.

I hope we're not in for a sudden Kiera heel turn. I wouldn't rule it out.

- Austin promo:
This has potential to be an outstanding match and feud.

I'm looking forward to this main event.

- Grado/Hendry/Katarina:
If only they had therapy sessions like Sasha and Bayley!

- Tessa vs. Alisha:
Tessa's growing on me.

I like Blanchard's power.

Pretty solid!

- Post-match:
I like how everything fits into everything else in the Knockouts division.

- Sydal interview:
For whatever reason I really like this character, as silly as it is.

- KM/Bahh/Scarlett:
I guess everyone's going to be in love with Scarlett.

- Scarlett gets a show:
Hmmmmm. We'll see what all this means. At least it will mean something when she finally does wrestle.

- Penta vs. Sydal:
They're already showing how good they are.

I'm liking this already.

Sydal's surprisingly a pretty good heel.

These two work together well.

I like the battle going on here.

Both men look like stars here.

Nice work!

- Post-match:
I can't take Sami too seriously as long as he's with these two goofs.

Blehhhh. I'm ready for something fresh from Sami.

- More LAX/OGz:
I like this feud.

This definitely feels more like a feud than just two factions trying to one up each other.

Looks like we're in for some crazy street fight. Works for me.

- Jacobs promo:
We'll see how that goes.

- Aries vs. Edwards:
Two former ROH World Champions competing for the Impact World Championship.

I like the story early.

This is intense.

These two are going pretty hard.

The counter wrestling here is good.

I like each man trying to one up the other.

Neither man is above heel tactics here.

Hahahahaha that'll teach that ref!

That was a lot of fun. Kross vs. Eddie should be interesting.

- Post-match:
They're doing a good job giving Kross a big opportunity.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment