Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 8/7/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Orton promo:
This is a refreshing version of Orton. I'd like to see Ambrose get something new and different, too, but I'm not holding my breath.

Why would you EVER remind fans they can change the channel?

I like the progression of Orton's career.

- Charlotte/Becky:
Mostly good.

Hahaha that shot at the other Horsewomen.

- IIconics promo:
I mostly like their act.

- Charlotte/Becky vs. IIconics:You see how well taunting two former women's champions goes...

Fun so far.

Solid showcase from the faces there.

- New Day interview:
New Day can pretty much do whatever they want, and it shows. Fun enough.

- Miz promo:
I hope they don't just feed him to Daniel. He's been great, and they constantly cut his legs out from under him.

- Charlotte/Becky again:Dissension definitely works in Carmella's favor.

- AJ promo:
It's cool to see AJ and Joe feuding in Orlando again.

I like the history lesson.

Pretty good. I hope this leads to Hell In A Cell.

- Rusev/Lana/Aiden:
Rusev the supportive husband. I like it.

Something tells me this won't last. Aiden as a singles heel could work against Rusev, but I don't know where things go after that.

- Zelina vs. Lana:
Ehhhh.

This is basically an angle in match form.

ENGLISH WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT

I still love Vega doing Almas' moves.

- Shinsuke/Tye/Truth:
Hmmmm…. I wonder what they're working on long-term for Jeff. Jeff vs. Orton inside Hell In A Cell is also doable.

Hey, I don't blame Truth for wanting to get a title match at a big show.

Mostly good.

- Miz/Bryan:
I love this version of Miz. His show does have bad reviews, though.

I hope he does become WWE Champion again someday.

This is badass.

Damn. Miz clearly didn't hide his location very well!

- Shinsuke vs. Truth:
Wow. Truth has still got it.

I like Shinsuke being focused and dominating.

Nice! Has Shinsuke FINALLY found his groove?

- B. Bros promo:I'm excited to see what they do.

- B. Bros squash:
Ahh I love it.

Good times.

- Bar vs. Kofi/Big E:This already has good chemistry.

I like how these two teams mesh.

I'm enjoying all of this. It's good to see The Bar featured.

Both sides getting to shine here.

BADASS superplex spot.

This is really good!!

There's really good drama here.

Ugggghhhhh. I didn't miss the swing.

This is really smooth work from veterans who know what they're doing.

THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!!!

-- 205 Live:
- Kalisto/Lince vs. Murphy/Nese:
Fine start.

I like what Kalisto brings to the table.

Good strategy on display here.

Each man is getting to show what he can do well.

This is heating up!

Great teamwork.

Not bad at all! It keeps on going.

- Drake/Mustafa/Itami:
If Mustafa's not 100%, Hideo will make him pay for it.

Angry veteran Hideo is good.

- Noam vs. Maluta:At least Maluta's getting some offense in.

Pretty fun for the time it had.

- Cedric/Gulak:
This has been built pretty well.

I'm excited for this title match after both men have been showcased and moved up the card.

- Mustafa vs. Hideo:
I like the chess match going on here.

I was all set to say Mustafa was surviving his hospital visit, but it looks like it's catching up to him now.

I like Mustafa's drive.

Hideo's doing some real damage.

I like Itami continuing to cut off his momentum.

This is pretty solid.

Both men are getting to shine here.

Hideo's going to keep striking as long as Ali keeps getting up.

Ohhhh man Mustafa might have finally hit his limit.

That was pretty good business.

- Post-match:
Ali lost but looked like a valiant champ.

- Next week:
I'm curious how Lio vs. Akira will go so as not to hurt Tozawa too much.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment