Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 8/1/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Machinery vs. Mighty:
Yeah not so easy when it's two on two.

This is solid.

I like the hosses' speed.

Good to see the Street Profits again.

Not bad at all.

- Mustache vs. State Line:
Smooth work from the UK lads.

Very impressive work.

- Post-match:
I'm fine with this. Should be a hell of a match, potentially leading to Bate vs. Seven.

- EC3 vs. Kona:
EC3 went from competing for the Impact World Title to working with this guy.

Not bad from Kona.

I definitely prefer Dream to Reeves.

Phew. I thought EC3 was going to take the loss there.

- Post-match:
This should be interesting.

- Shayna vs. Candice:This is good early.

I love Baszler. Just pure evil.

I hope Shayna's protected long-term like Asuka was.

LaRae's no slouch.

Genius nod to the MYC.

These two work together very well.

Niiiiiiice.

- Post-match:All hail the Queen of Spades!

Good work.

- Mustache/Raiders:I'm glad to see the Raiders in the title picture. I'm curious what the title picture looks like for War Games.

- Ciampa/Black/Gargano: 
I've really enjoyed Ciampa's character progression.

Hahaha great heeling.

Ciampa is taking the ball and running with it.

Johnny really needs to move on.

Hahahahaha Johnny played himself AGAIN.

This triple threat should me amazing.

- Next week:
I can NOT wait to see Keith again. I always love big lads.

-- ROH:
- KUSHIDA vs. Gresham:
Two of my favorite workers in ROH.

Good early story. I used to hate the "two friendly competitors trying to win a match" thing, but it's not as forced as it used to be.

Wowwwwwww. Good stuff.

Both men are smooth.

Damn. I'm impressed here.

Nice work!

- Scurll/Helms:
I'm curious where Scurll goes next.

- SCU promo:
Nice reset of the clock ticking angle.

This is really good.

I hope Sky doesn't leave! 

- Oedo Tai vs. Mayu/Rose:
I like this early.

It's so refreshing to see these names in action.

This is really good. 

Kagetsu is smooth!

That was really cool. I hope we see more of these names.

- Lethal promo:This is an interesting direction for ROH and for Lethal. I think he's talented enough to be the champion; I just wonder where this leaves others.

- Kingdom vs. King/Chuckie/Isom:
Yeah, these guys are the champions for a reason.

I'm glad Chuckie finally got a regular televised role.

Fine so far.

King has really stepped it up.

Both sides shining here.

That was a pretty good ending stretch. 

- Next week's matches:
That sounds pretty interesting. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment