Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 7/31/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's SDL and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Becky/Carmella/Charlotte:
Becky has been a trooper as far as being an important player but not the champion.

Wow. Carmella basically turning face there.

I'm glad they didn't go with the mutual respect thing.

Haha so much for Becky being the top face.

- Usos promo:
I'm looking forward to this match a lot.

- Carmella/Paige:
Way to screw over the champ.

Yep. Becky's back to sidekick status. Shouldn't she get a say in this?

- Usos vs. Bar:
Smooth work early.

Sheamus teaming with Cesaro is just what they both needed.

This is nice!

OH MAN Jimmy paid for going on top.

Wow. This is really solid.

Not bad at all. I'd love to see more.

- Charlotte interview:
I love Charlotte and all, but I don't like her getting right back into the title picture from a kayfabe standpoint. She's been gone and should have to earn her way back to facing the champion.

- Joe promo:
It's surreal seeing AJ vs. Joe for the WWE Title.

Damn. Joe's going there.

Pretty good.

- Jeff/Shinsuke/Orton:
Hardy says some weird stuff.

Ha. It's a battle of which man will be the bigger heel.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA I loved Orton not doing the popular finisher. Genius heel move.

This is cool. Glad to have this Orton back.

- Becky interview:
I'm curious what the Becky/Charlotte dynamic will be. They could definitely do a heel turn if they wanted, from a story standpoint. I'm not sure how much people want to boo Lynch, though.

- Zelina vs. Lana:
Vega's got experience as a wrestler.

I like Vega using Almas' moves.

Not bad! I assume Rusev will have words with Aiden.

- B. Bros promo:
They kind of just get to chill and let their challengers beat each other up.

- Aiden/Lana/Rusev:
Just a matter of time before Rusev drops them both and presumably moves into the U.S. Title picture.

- Bryan/Miz:
I hope they don't have to put the Evolution show over so much every single week.

I like them playing off the long-term story between these two.

Miz and Bryan have gotten a lot of mileage out of each other.

NICE. This is solid.

BADASS. Miz the Indie Destroyer needs to headline.

The babies thing was dumb, but overall a really good segment.

- Carmella vs. Charlotte:
Glorious heel Carmella. I'm glad she didn't get too soft earlier.

Charlotte's definitely carrying this one.

It is good to see Carmella get this kind of opportunity.

Charlotte hasn't missed a beat.

Haha never try a Figure Four on a Flair!

-- 205 Live:
- Kalisto vs. Nese:
Good start.

I like the story so far.

NICE counter to Salida del Sol.

That was pretty solid.

- Post-match:
The long-term tag team feud keeps on going.

- Contract signing:
I like the story of this one. Gulak has definitely worked hard.

HAHAHAH that Brock shot.

Not bad at all.

- Rush promo:
This dude. I'm glad we're finally seeing him.

- Lio squash:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lio's a dick. I love it.

- Post-match:
I like this angle.

- Cedric vs. Kendrick:
Nice feeling out to get started.

I love Brian's evil tactics.

Nice work and counter work.

This is heating up well.

Both men showing what they can do here.

Nice work overall.

- Post-match:
Wow. Cedric could use some friends right about now.

Glad to see Drake stand up for his Summerslam match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment