Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Takeover: Brooklyn 4 Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT brand WWE Network special.
- Strong/KOR vs. MM:
Oh I'm already loving this.

Both teams are game.

Everyone here is a solid worker.

Nice intensity.

These guys are hitting hard.

I love the submissions.

I'm loving all of this.

Really nice drama here.

HOLY SHIT that triangle counter.

MM are on a tear!

Both sides have a clear strategy here.

I love the isolation from UE.

This is a CLINIC.

Holy shit MM are giving everything they've got.

And this is just the first match of the weekend!

- Post-match:
They're not wasting any time, huh?

I look forward to what's next.

 - EC3 vs. Dream:
Velveteen's tights oh my God.

I like this so far.

This is an interesting combination.

Dream is really growing.

EC3 is making the most of his time here, too.

This is nice. They work together well.

EC3 has some really seruous power. I love it.

Nice drama here.

Pretty solid stuff.

- Riddle in the crowd:
I'm very interested to see what WWE does with him.

- Cole vs. Ricochet:
I'm glad they're starting the pace slow.

I like Cole being a heel instead of trying to be more flashy than Ricochet.

I like Cole's fire.

Ricochet's athleticism is absolutely amazing.

They're doing a good job of showcasing Ricochet without the whole match being flips.

NICE counter to the handspring elbow.

OHHHHHHHHHHH that superkick to counter to the moonsault HOLY SHIT.

Both men showing the work they put in to get to this stage.

OHHHH MMYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD that rana to the outside.

Wow. Just. Wow. Ricochet's way too good for 205 Live.

- Shayna vs. Kairi:
Nice to see the Horsewomen here.

Sane has really started to put things together lately.

Ah. I'm really liking how this story is going.

Yeah don't try to outsubmit Shayna Baszler.

This is being told well.

This is definitely the most impressed I've been with Kairi.

This is pretty badass!

This is really good. Wow.

I LOVE the submissions and counters.

That was so good!!!

- NXT UK announcement:I'm curious what will come of this. A broadcast announcement is a LONG time coming.

- Ciampa vs. Gargano:This is already intense.

I like Johnny's intensity.

I like that Gargano can be an impressive high-flier as well as someone out to kill someone.

This is badass.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY THAT AIR RAID CRASH.

This is a real battle.

I'm loving this!

I like Ciampa looking to make him pass out.

Both men are wrestling machines as well as warriors.

Gargano is taking an insane amount of punishment.

I mean, my God, what's it going to take to beat one of these men.

Ohhh boy. Someone's taking a pretty evil bump on that ring.

This feud has been surreal.

Haha good use of the ring crew.

Johnny Wrestling WILL NOT QUIT THIS IS INSANE.

These two will fight to the death.

BADASS table bump.

It's rare Raw or Smackdown Live will have a match with this level of violence. This is off the charts.

JOHNNY'S OUT FOR BLOOD HOLY SHIT.

Beautiful ending. Gargano continues to be his own biggest barrier to success.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment