Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/2/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Su/Maid vs. Allie/Kiera:
It's nice to see some variety from WWE's women's feuds.

This is crazy.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
I'm impressed by Tessa making this much of her opportunities.

- OGz squash:
Haha. That was all it needed to be. Oh how I've missed seeing the real LAX!

- Post-match:This has been built well.

I like this elevating the current LAX.

Wow. An ax????

- LAX backstage:
They could really build to something cool at BFG here.

- oVe promo:
Sami needs a rebound. I don't see him as a threat anymore.

- Hit Squad vs. KM/Bahh:
Bahh's growing on me.

Fine story being told.

Not bad to build the teams.

- Impact/Jacobs:
I like Johnny's motivation.

Kongo has kind of stalled.

- Aries vs. Cameron:
I'm liking this version of Aries.

Haha this is fun.

I'm glad the rookie isn't a threat to Austin.

Good work.

- Post-match:
Pretty good.

If Eddie doesn't take the world title, I hope they have a good backup plan for him.

- Edwardses:
I like when there are stakes beyond wins and titles. This has been booked well.

- Scarlett interview:
It's weird to see this gimmick in 2018 when every other female wrestler is about being a wrestler who happens to be attractive rather than an attractive wrestler.

- Grado/Hendry/Katarina/Drake:
This has been an interesting angle.

Hm.

- Eli/Trevor vs. Grado/Hendry:
I'm glad Eli's taking charge here.

Kind of goofy. So-so overall.


- Hit Squad:
I'm still iffy on this team. I think they're trying a little hard with it.

- Sydal promo:
Matt is pretty woke.

I'm very curious where he goes next.

- Crists vs. L. Bros:
Wow. I'm surprised the Crists are doing this much to these two.

OK, good. They turned things around.

They might as well have made this three-on-two.

This isn't bad.

The Crists are impressing me here.

Pretty solid!

- Kross/Carelli:
Nice use of the non-wrestler.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment